arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by Arles View Post
    nothing?????????????????
    Can I ask what happens when you try to contact 1XBet to inform them that a delivery is a awaiting their collection - what are they telling you in response?

Arles
    Arles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2296

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Can I ask what happens when you try to contact 1XBet to inform them that a delivery is a awaiting their collection - what are they telling you in response?

actually i'm waiting for an answer from optional, he told me that he contacted their managers about my delivery... but i'm still waiting...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

actually i'm waiting for an answer from optional, he told me that he contacted their managers about my delivery... but i'm still waiting...
    I'll let you know as soon as the manager gets back to me. Nothing happens fast at 1xbet. But I agree that you should let their CS dept know about the delivery receipt too.

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'll let you know as soon as the manager gets back to me. Nothing happens fast at 1xbet. But I agree that you should let their CS dept know about the delivery receipt too.
    What? i'm sorry i didn't understand well, should i inform them?
    i wanted to do that but i was waiting your answer, anyway i will send them an email right now.

Optional

Yes Inform them yourself as well.

I assumed you had already done that, sorry.

arie1985

What? i'm sorry i didn't understand well, should i inform them?
    i wanted to do that but i was waiting your answer, anyway i will send them an email right now.
    Send an email and also go in chat with them, I would actually try chat first, so you can get an immediate response and an explanation why they are not picking your package.

Arles

this is their answer:

"As soon as we receive the post notice we will inform you, wait for the answer on the e-mail address."

What does it mean? the letter is at the post office, what should they receive? and if they must be informed by the post office why it still didn't happen?

arie1985

this is their answer:

"As soon as we receive the post notice we will inform you, wait for the answer on the e-mail address."

What does it mean? the letter is at the post office, what should they receive? and if they must be informed by the post office why it still didn't happen?
    In my opinion that's a very generic and a vague response that is provided with the intention to keep the issue longer and frustrate you even further. That's simply terrible the way they're treating their customers.

Arles

in fact it's exactly what they are doing, i'm going into another standoff... they are starting with this automatic reply now, and they give me this answer every time i send them an email...

if the post office has the letter, wht they don't call them? if they still didn't call them they won't do it...

i hope to have better news from optional from the manager...
    Last edited by Arles; 05-03-17 at 02:32 PM.

marioulia
    marioulia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you speak Russian you won't have to go through all these hassles with them.

It's a different culture, Russia is not a modern western country, it has lots of flaws in the way business conduct businesses there - that's why the language barrier matters the most ...

Once again this bookmaker should be avoided by all costs, the fact they have betting shops in Russia is meaningless - what they do is virtually touching the point of "fraud" or "scam" - but they are under Russia and not under Europe, it would be very difficult to fight against them or get your money without at least speaking Russian to them, you would see how someone who speaks Russian can solve the issues without going through hassles of sending documents to a non existent address.
    ok, I ll find somebody who speak Russian, how could I contact to a manager of them?

Arles

nothing from the manager??

now their last mail is: "You will be informed after we check the documents from your mail package. You will get further instructions in your account."

but it's pretty difficult to check the documents if you don't go take my letter....
    Last edited by Arles; 05-05-17 at 05:04 AM.

Optional

No, still nothing. He is in the marketing dept so he sends off a request for the security dept to check up on it and lets us know when they get back to him.

Him just asking about your letter should ensure it's actioned and if it had not already been picked up it will be.

I have to contact him about another matter so will ask about you at the same time.

Arles

thank you... from the tracking link the letter seems to be still at post office so... now i'm in contact by email with security department but i told you what is their last mail... situation still confused

kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

My second mail sent to Russier at the following address:

Russian Federation, Moscow
    2 Letnikovskaya Street
    Building 3 P.O. Box 14

Did not reach 1xbet either

I reported it to 1xbet. As usual I received an automatic reply:
    "You will be informed after we check the documents from your mail package. You will get further instructions in your account"

I pay 10 € each time and 1xbet will not pick up the letter

The 1xbet check is really a fake for not paying
    Last edited by kikou01; 05-06-17 at 06:07 PM.

kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

For optionnal: Despite your request to 1xbet, I have never been refunded for my letter in Russia
    Last edited by kikou01; 05-06-17 at 04:43 PM.

arie1985

I honestly think they are just giving the round to users, it's a website run by a dirty management - their task is to frustrate the users and then give them "back" as little as possible.

Whilst it's all clear this bookmaker should be avoided I will reiterate my call for anyone who needs to be paid to use a Russian friend or someone who speaks Russian and let him speak to them and get to the bottom of it. They might try to swindle him as well but with enough attempts you might get something out of it ... I'm telling you based on experience of Russian speaking users from here (Israel) who got the same issues you had and managed to resolve it without sending a single letter to Russia. And even their "resolutions" were not 100% okay, they got partial amount of the funds owed - which is why this bookmaker must be avoided.

Arles

my letter is clearly at the post office from 23 april, they must pick it up... i'm still waiting

Arles

dear optional have you got some news?
    because all this it's every day a bigger bullshit...

Optional

dear optional have you got some news?
    because all this it's every day a bigger bullshit...
    Nothing more Arles. But I believe 1xbet have been reading the threads here.

Arles

that doesn't help me...

by email they keep saying "The Security Service is waiting for your mail package."

tell me if it's normal...

Optional

I just don't know.

Could that be all your delivery receipt will ever say as the service doesnt know when it is picked up?

Hopefully 1xbet will confirm to either you or SBR they do have it soon.

Arles

i really don't know... i'm trying to keep in touch with them but it's really difficult... it's like run into the buffers....
    i also tried to contact russian post to have some update but no reply from them...

Arles

1xbet are you reading this thread??? i'm fed up of this games.... do you want to pick up my letter or not??? it is at the post office!

take my letter and check my documents, i spent 40 euros to send it...

you can't joke your customers this way, go pick my letter up.

Arles

no updates i guess?

is it possible for you to contact them again? my letter will be stored at the postal office until 24 may, after that day it will be returned to me... this is absurd... they don't go pick it up...

https://www.pochta.ru/tracking#EE396261842IT
    Last edited by Arles; 05-16-17 at 04:37 AM.

arie1985

no updates i guess?

is it possible for you to contact them again? my letter will be stored at the postal office until 24 may, after that day it will be returned to me... this is absurd... they don't go pick it up...

https://www.pochta.ru/tracking#EE396261842IT
    Arles,

I told you already - please don't rely on 3rd parties .... contact 1XBet yourself and demand they treat your inquiry, be pushy, I mean 100% pushy, until you get answers, and don't leave them alone until you do ... that's your only way to hear back.

If needed send emails using Google Translate and write to them in Russian but please do so using their phone, email, chat, all means whatsoever and demand they reply to you. If you don't do this you won't hear back, period.

Arles

but i'm doing it!!! i'm not stupid!! i'm contacting 3rd parties because i got no results!!

they keep saying the same things like

"You will be informed after we receive your mail package and check the documents. You will get further instructions in your account" or

"
    As soon as we receive the post notice we will inform you, wait for the answer on the e-mail address." or

"The Security Service is waiting for your mail package."

what should i do more?

KikiDebelinko
    KikiDebelinko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's really shameful how they threat costumers. This is a completely ignorant behavior resulting frustration for involved players. I completely understand you Arles, you just cannot get any useful response from them. It’s like talking with a wall.

I would like to know, what answer give “managers” from 1xbet to you, Optional. I suppose they don’t give you this automatic replies like they are giving to us. So for example, what did they reply, when you told them that mail package they demand it is waiting them to pick it up?

Is there really nothing more than we can do? In the other hand, players that had “successfully” get through this KYC verification, what you did in order to get response from them. Why they picked up your mail package and they are not picking up Arles and others? Is there something or it was just luck?

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by KikiDebelinko View Post
    It's really shameful how they threat costumers. This is a completely ignorant behavior resulting frustration for involved players. I completely understand you Arles, you just cannot get any useful response from them. It’s like talking with a wall.

I would like to know, what answer give “managers” from 1xbet to you, Optional. I suppose they don’t give you this automatic replies like they are giving to us. So for example, what did they reply, when you told them that mail package they demand it is waiting them to pick it up?

Is there really nothing more than we can do? In the other hand, players that had “successfully” get through this KYC verification, what you did in order to get response from them. Why they picked up your mail package and they are not picking up Arles and others? Is there something or it was just luck?

exactly...

it's for that that i'm contacting 3rd parties, that i'm trying to keep in touch with optional and with "managers"

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

In the other hand, players that had “successfully” get through this KYC verification, what you did in order to get response from them.
    It never happened for amounts over 1000€, NEVER

arie1985

but i'm doing it!!! i'm not stupid!! i'm contacting 3rd parties because i got no results!!

they keep saying the same things like

"You will be informed after we receive your mail package and check the documents. You will get further instructions in your account" or

"
    As soon as we receive the post notice we will inform you, wait for the answer on the e-mail address." or

"The Security Service is waiting for your mail package."

what should i do more?

That's the Russian culture, they are swindling you - tell them that's not good enough and that it doesn't make sense they are giving you the round, and being unscrupulous.
    Tell them you already sent the package over 3 weeks ago and no one has picked it up so they better stop giving you excuses, ask them to give you a proper answer instead of copy-pasting and do it through all channels, just bother them until it won't worth for them to ignore you like they're doing now.

I don't know what culture you're from but I'm from Israel and here the 2nd official language is Russian (not Arabic) just like Spanish in the US, so I'm telling you based on familiarity with so many Russians how it works with a**holes like 1XBet, they are douche bags and scammers but if you won't bug them day and night you won't get any update.

Are we on the same page now?

arie1985

Is there really nothing more than we can do??
    I already told you what you need to do, but you guys are not pushing hard enough ... I gave troubles to MrRingo here (and got my withdrawal) when they gave me the round as well - please be more pushy and don't take generic responses for granted.

Arles

is this about culture??? come on this is a joke, this is just a scam company, a ponzi scheme, russian culture doesn't matter.

Arie1985 you can speak russian? you could help me in this case? i would like to try to contact russian post to ask them if they can contact the addresse (1xbet) to tell them to go pick up the letter... if this is the procedure... because 1xbet is telling me they are waiting a "post notice"

arie1985

is this about culture??? come on this is a joke, this is just a scam company, a ponzi scheme, russian culture doesn't matter.

Arie1985 you can speak russian? you could help me in this case? i would like to try to contact russian post to ask them if they can contact the addresse (1xbet) to tell them to go pick up the letter... if this is the procedure... because 1xbet is telling me they are waiting a "post notice"
    I don't speak Russian but I am telling you what happened to other account holders in this country, how they got it sorted out - if I go to chat with their support they have Russian guys speaking fluent Hebrew as well so I already spoke to them myself in my local language.

I'm telling you - this is not an assumption - it's a fact - they are swindling you, they are not waiting for any "post notice", they are not going to pick up your package - you need to insist on getting answers from them, email their security again and again with concrete and short emails.

Are they running a scam? Yes, they are scamming people.
    Is this site a scam? Yes, it is.
    Would I personally use it? No, not if you pay me neither.

So you need to be proactive and don't just send them 1 email once a day, but bother them until they assist you and they can resolve the matter if you would be pushy enough and from the looks of it you've been waiting with this issue since the 8th of April, over a month now.

I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful and I'm not here to criticize you - could happen to anyone - you fell into a trap, you're in a trap, you probably haven't realized it yet, but if you're going to allow them to get away with this then they would - you could try being pushy, at worse ask for your deposits back, but get something back from these guys.

And for next time - I do hope that nobody else would use this scam website.

Arles

I don't speak Russian but I am telling you what happened to other account holders in this country, how they got it sorted out - if I go to chat with their support they have Russian guys speaking fluent Hebrew as well so I already spoke to them myself in my local language.

I'm telling you - this is not an assumption - it's a fact - they are swindling you, they are not waiting for any "post notice", they are not going to pick up your package - you need to insist on getting answers from them, email their security again and again with concrete and short emails.

Are they running a scam? Yes, they are scamming people.
    Is this site a scam? Yes, it is.
    Would I personally use it? No, not if you pay me neither.

So you need to be proactive and don't just send them 1 email once a day, but bother them until they assist you and they can resolve the matter if you would be pushy enough and from the looks of it you've been waiting with this issue since the 8th of April, over a month now.

I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful and I'm not here to criticize you - could happen to anyone - you fell into a trap, you're in a trap, you probably haven't realized it yet, but if you're going to allow them to get away with this then they would - you could try being pushy, at worse ask for your deposits back, but get something back from these guys.

And for next time - I do hope that nobody else would use this scam website.

thank you for your advices but it's exactly what i'm doing!

darvas
    darvas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi and from me,I have the same problems with 1xbet,I am trying from 8 months! to verify my account and get my about 1500 euro.First they void my winning bets,then bocked my account,I have sent my documents by e-mail many times and by post with letter,passed many procedures,including skype video conference,then they wanted another letter with some document and I have sent 3 letters after november 2016 to some address in Mytishchi,which they did not get!And now they want again letter to other address in Moskow.And I am sure they will not get it again.Do not bet in 1xbet,this is the biggest fraude I have ever met!There you can only lose.

First 1234567 ... Last