7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Is anyone's bovada balance screwed up?

Last night after my last bet, my account was a little over 8k. This morning it is around $5800. I am awaiting a response from bovada, but I wanted to see if anyone else ran into this.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Is any of it tied up in bonus?

7deuceoff$uit

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Is any of it tied up in bonus?
    No, none of it is.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    No, none of it is.
    Not me then. I looked at mine the other day and it was different than I had it as but it was because they were calculating bonus differently and it was showing as locked.

Probably a pain but hopefully the wager history is correct if problem arises.

7deuceoff$uit

*Update*

Still waiting on response, but I was going over my Bet History and some of my live bets from Thursday's BYU San Diego game are now canceled. A total winnings of $2160 which would be the difference of my balance from last night and this morning. Waiting to see what bovada says...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

*Update*

Still waiting on response, but I was going over my Bet History and some of my live bets from Thursday's BYU San Diego game are now canceled. A total winnings of $2160 which would be the difference of my balance from last night and this morning. Waiting to see what bovada says...
    Well there is your difference. Now need to find out why cancelled.

7deuceoff$uit

Received the response and the bets I made were identified as "erroneously posted lines". I guess this is something I have to just take? It's frustrating because this happened earlier that day on a much smaller live bet. Also I had a losing bet that I "double clicked" that day too. I understand the rules, and bovada can cancel winnings on bad lines, but all these mistakes are lowering my opinion of their live betting. Going to probably cash out and play elsewhere. Any suggestions for good live betting?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Received the response and the bets I made were identified as "erroneously posted lines". I guess this is something I have to just take? It's frustrating because this happened earlier that day on a much smaller live bet. Also I had a losing bet that I "double clicked" that day too. I understand the rules, and bovada can cancel winnings on bad lines, but all these mistakes are lowering my opinion of their live betting. Going to probably cash out and play elsewhere. Any suggestions for good live betting?
    Happens often with live lines from my very limited experience. Check if they were actually bad lines(unless you know they were)

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

bovada is trash. would not send them another dime

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

It's a tough argument trying to fight against live betting cancels as it's usually impossible to find comparative lines.

I agree there are too many and it does undermine confidence when you get hit with several in one day.

You're going to have hints of the same issue pretty much everywhere though. And in most cases a third party runs the live betting and the books cant really do a lot about the decisions either.

Worth asking them for the justification still though. $2100 a lot to be taken without specific notice about it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

If a bettor losses a bet on an "erroneously posted lines", is it still cancelled and the bet amount returned? Or are they cancelled only on winning bets?

7deuceoff$uit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's a tough argument trying to fight against live betting cancels as it's usually impossible to find comparative lines.

I agree there are too many and it does undermine confidence when you get hit with several in one day.

You're going to have hints of the same issue pretty much everywhere though. And in most cases a third party runs the live betting and the books cant really do a lot about the decisions either.

Worth asking them for the justification still though. $2100 a lot to be taken without specific notice about it.
    Thanks Optional..... I inquired about their justification and they said I had placed bets on lines left open past their cut off time. I went ahead and cashed out all of my funds and will not play there again. I know bovada gets a lot of flack on this forum, but I really like their live betting platform. It was easy to navigate and I felt it was relatively quick in confirming bets. However, that was too many errors in one day, and coincidentally when I was running hot. I'll take my business elsewhere. Appreciate all the feedback from everyone here.