chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Yeah the site is bullsh*t.. it said it was accelerating my transaction.. that was an hour and twelve minutes ago.. it pisses me off that they have a donation spot on their website

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Ive found that many times the transaction that needs to be "sped up" is not actually the one you are waiting for but another "tied" into it...if you can find the one that is slowing down the string and input that one in the txaccelorator I think you will find better results as once the one clogging up the string gets through the other ones follow fast.....like a bottle neck effect

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Ive found that many times the transaction that needs to be "sped up" is not actually the one you are waiting for but another "tied" into it...if you can find the one that is slowing down the string and input that one in the txaccelorator I think you will find better results as once the one clogging up the string gets through the other ones follow fast.....like a bottle neck effect
    The transaction ID that you enter is the Transaction ID for all of the transactions on the send.. theres no separate ID to enter for the other ones tied to yours

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post

The transaction ID that you enter is the Transaction ID for all of the transactions on the send.. theres no separate ID to enter for the other ones tied to yours
    I think he means when a send is delayed it may be caused by a previously unconfirmed incoming transaction

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think he means when a send is delayed it may be caused by a previously unconfirmed incoming transaction
    yes....that one unconfirmed trans will hold everything up...many times that one held up will confirm then everything else does in minutes confirms

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

A couple of people are reporting this thing is working for them in this thread

Blockchain delay

Might be worth trying again if you are delayed right now.

chosen4th

so i dont want to spill the beans, but if anyone looks they can figure it out.. so what do when the blockchain is super backed up is i up the fee AND i use this site.. it has started working.. the key is they start a new batch at the top of every hour.. so when the top of the hour hits, put your info in quickly.. with an upped fee and this i got my confirmations in about an hour with 160k unconfirmed

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Every transaction (for the most part) is part of a batch broadcast. So when you go to this accelerator, you put in the transaction ID because it's that transaction (the group) that needs to be mined/solved.

As long as a minimum threshold of fees has been paid (ViaBTC sets this - as there's zero benefit to them mining transactions where no fees were attached), then ViaBTC will include that transaction ID in their attempt to solve the next block.

On average, ViaBTC solves around 16 blocks a day (so every 90 min on average). There's no hourly reset etc. It's purely based on when they solve their next block.

There is a finite space for them that they have allocated for these accelerated transactions added to their mining solves, so you'll see that it's maxed out quite often (especially as more people use the service).

ViaBTC created this as kind of a public service, but also as a public way to draw attention (and shame) Bitcoin Core's inability to come up with a solution for the ever growing mempool (and slowdown of transactions)

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Good thread. I didn't know about viabtc.com. Thanks!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Nearly 22 hours since I sent 4K to Sportsbetting.ag and still no confirmations. I sent at 12:19 (C) yesterday, and blockchain says "value @ time of transaction $4006.48". Bitcoin has dropped considerably since then, but my deposit amount (4k) will be honored at the time of sending, correct????

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Nearly 22 hours since I sent 4K to Sportsbetting.ag and still no confirmations. I sent at 12:19 (C) yesterday, and blockchain says "value @ time of transaction $4006.48". Bitcoin has dropped considerably since then, but my deposit will be honored at the time of sending, correct????
    No. They will use the current values when confirmed/credited to your account

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    No. They will use the current values when confirmed/credited to your account
    If that's the case then I will sticking with books that credit deposits right away like Bookmaker and Bovada. I prefer to gamble on sports not bitcoin fluctuation. Books that don't credit right away have a great opportunity to free roll bitcoin depositors. This is BS!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Nearly 22 hours since I sent 4K to Sportsbetting.ag and still no confirmations. I sent at 12:19 (C) yesterday, and blockchain says "value @ time of transaction $4006.48". Bitcoin has dropped considerably since then, but my deposit amount (4k) will be honored at the time of sending, correct????
    Your probably going to get screwed like I did. Since the price fell they will credit what its worth. I lost $250 yesterday on a deposit to Betonline. It was max amount at time and but because no confirms I lost that amount by the time it got to them.

HedgeHog

Finally got the accelerator to work at exactly the top of the hour. Maybe that will speed up the process.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave HedgeHog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Finally got the accelerator to work at exactly the top of the hour. Maybe that will speed up the process.
    It should work. The only thing is getting it to not be overloaded which happens a lot, then you cant even use it.

HedgeHog

Got my first confirmation w/i 45 minutes after successful acceleration. Transaction is complete now and funds in the the account. Got the full 4k plus 1k bonus. Kudos to Sportsbetting for not exploiting a bad situation.

PS Thanks for the helpful hints in this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

darewolf342
    darewolf342's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boost of unconfirmed transactions also at this webpage.

http://unstuckbtc.ml

darewolf342
    darewolf342's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boost of unconfirmed btc transactions also at this page: http://unstuckbtc.ml/

First 12