nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

paid 5k through wire, original request was on 1/31 I believe. Was changed to bitcoin and was processed via wire without my knowledge but I rather be paid through this option rather than not all. I stand with my original opinion that they were just slow with payments but not running away.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    paid 5k through wire, original request was on 1/31 I believe. Was changed to bitcoin and was processed via wire without my knowledge but I rather be paid through this option rather than not all. I stand with my original opinion that they were just slow with payments but not running away.
    Wow, that's good news. Thanks for the update. Really hoping these guys pull through not just because I will make out like a bandit but because it really is a great place to bet despite a lot of its aggravations.

rugbysteve
    rugbysteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Top bet does not pay out.. be warned... they do not pay.. they are a complete joke.. Top bet does not pay.. it has been 2 months... you will be screwed just like i am being screwed !!!! All i can do is tell you that after a full football season of wagering they refuse. Viranne at customer service continues to tell me it is out of her control. Please do not ever use top bet !!!!!!!!!! They will screw you !!!!!!!!

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by rugbysteve View Post
    Top bet does not pay out.. be warned... they do not pay.. they are a complete joke.. Top bet does not pay.. it has been 2 months... you will be screwed just like i am being screwed !!!! All i can do is tell you that after a full football season of wagering they refuse. Viranne at customer service continues to tell me it is out of her control. Please do not ever use top bet !!!!!!!!!! They will screw you !!!!!!!!
    1st post - Way to be positive and give the rest of these players hope- WTF

Buffalo Nickle

I completed rollover on the bonus they offered me to not get paid out and held all the cash and a little more. They did not offer another bonus which I took as a good sign and have reduced my balance. I will start getting nervous at 45 days but still have a feeling I am going to come out alive.

kickerconspiracy
    kickerconspiracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Called today and got through without hold. Awaiting 2 payouts, the first from 1/20, second from 1/27, about $5k between the two. Told for the first time my payout was in the current batch and about to be processed. Will see if I get a tracking # in the next week or so. If anything the variation in messaging makes me more confident.

dm5023
    dm5023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Anyone get any wires any time recently? If so, when was your request? I am waiting since February 20th for $5k wire, but sds like I still have a longer wait.

kickerconspiracy

Was just paid for the first withdrawal via Bitcoin. Initially requested 1/20.

dm5023

Wow, 2 full months..... was your initial request to w/d via bitcoin? Looks like Im gonna be waiting awhile... lol

kickerconspiracy

Initial request was check because that's was all they allowed (my balance was $4700 or so), and the maximum check was $2500, and you could only request one payout per week. So I had two a week apart - one for $2500 and one for $2200. When the first went overdue on 2/10 or so, I requested a payout via Bitcoin then. However, as recently as my last call, they told me payout would be by check which is why I was surprised to get the email notifying me of Bitcoin payout.

Bitcoins value has been extraordinarily volatile in even the last week - touching 1300 and then down to 1000 seemingly the next day, so perhaps the timing was a bit of profit taking from the run up. Who knows?

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I'm happy to report that I finally received my payout by BITCOIN last night. The payout was originally requested by check back in mid-January and was changed to BITCOIN after the delayed payout fell outside their advertised payout timeframe. Took more than a month after it was switched to BITCOIN before I finally received yesterday...but I'm just glad I FINALLY received the payment. Got one more to go and will update accordingly
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ezeemunee 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

I requested another payout today, now I have 3 bank wires pending (over $8k total) but none are "past due yet". They wanted to process via check so I asked if the check processing issues were fixed and she said they are "still working on it" so I asked for Bitcoin and she checked and said that's not available. Only option was check or wire so I went with the wire again since the past 2 checks took 38 & 40 days. I will post when I get the wires, they are quoting 10-20 business days after processing. Today is day 17.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Here's what I don't understand..
    Other than being insolvent, why couldn't they just send payout by bitcoin that same day?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    Here's what I don't understand..
    Other than being insolvent, why couldn't they just send payout by bitcoin that same day?
    I have the same question. btc should be same day. 2 months to get paid is totally unacceptable.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

btw, got an promo email from Topbet a couple days ago. Was going to deposit. But after reading this thread there's no way in hell I would deposit...

I have the same question. btc should be same day. 2 months to get paid is totally unacceptable.

dm5023

Still getting the run around from my wire Feb 20th payout, and they told me no one has gotten bitcoin w/ds for awhile because "their processor is getting an update". I know thats a lie just after reading this thread. This place is such a joke.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Would like to thank everyone in this thread for the 411. They have been scratched from my list. I will be ignoring all their bonus offer emails.

Buffalo Nickle

I called for a second check after being approved for the first and was offered another bonus to avoid payout which I took. Now given two bonuses to avoid payout but have one pending.

KoolHandLuke

I was told yesterday that check is currently the only payout option available.

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I called for a second check after being approved for the first and was offered another bonus to avoid payout which I took. Now given two bonuses to avoid payout but have one pending.
    What was the offer

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    What was the offer
    Same offer they have been giving.

KoolHandLuke

It's been 4 weeks so I called to ask where the wire was today for the 2nd time. They said they have no update available and asked me to call back next week... Most frustrating part is they continue to quote 10-20 or 15-20 business days for payouts even though they know that's not happening and hasn't been happening for a long time (if ever).

dm5023

Well, finally got my wire today, was submitted February 20th

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by dm5023 View Post
    Well, finally got my wire today, was submitted February 20th
    That's good news and only a little over a month. They may work their way out of this.

kickerconspiracy

Still waiting for $2230 requested on 1/27. They say check only and bitcoin/wire is not an option. Rep with whom I spoke said last batch they processed was for requests placed in second week in January. First payout I requested on 1/20 was paid out 3/20 by Bitcoin.

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

I usually only read comments but wanted to help qualm any uneasy feelings people currently have. I to am very nervous about being paid made 3 payout request all for $2500. First was on 1/28 the other two in early and mid February. I cancelled one check at there behest and took the $1250 freeplay. I have been calling once a week for the past month for updates , everytime was same thing problem with processors.

Until this morning Finally!!! They told me my first payout request 1/28 has been processed and I will be receiving tracking codes any day now. The remaining payout I had left for $2500 will be processed in next batch. So i will keep my fingers crossed that this info is truthful and that we all get paid very soon.

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I have a pending payout requested early Feb. I'm thinking about taking their 50% bonus offer to cancel payout so I can have funds to wager on Final 4 and upcoming MLB. Any thoughts from those that have taken the deal? Will they keep your wager limits the same etc?

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by ezeemunee View Post
    I have a pending payout requested early Feb. I'm thinking about taking their 50% bonus offer to cancel payout so I can have funds to wager on Final 4 and upcoming MLB. Any thoughts from those that have taken the deal? Will they keep your wager limits the same etc?
    The way I look at it is you should take the deal. Because if you are going to get stiffed, you lose nothing. But if they pay out, you will get paid a lot more. It could be that you might wind up too far back in the line by doing so if they go under. It is a calculated gamble. They are going to keep operating the same with regards to limits and such.

KoolHandLuke

Still no update on the $2500 wire payout that I requested 36 days ago (on 2/28). The only explanation is that they've had a lot of payout requests in the past few months and the processor pays out in batches so it sounds like they have a system where they only process a certain # or $ value per batch and only process batches every few days or once per week. I asked if the payout process amount was limited to or based off the amount of deposits received... they of course said they didn't know.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    Still no update on the $2500 wire payout that I requested 36 days ago (on 2/28). The only explanation is that they've had a lot of payout requests in the past few months and the processor pays out in batches so it sounds like they have a system where they only process a certain # or $ value per batch and only process batches every few days or once per week. I asked if the payout process amount was limited to or based off the amount of deposits received... they of course said they didn't know.
    They don't know. Probably the only people that know very much at TopBet is the ownership. The reps can only go by what they are told and do their jobs. TopBet reps are pretty good for offshore.

kickerconspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    Still no update on the $2500 wire payout that I requested 36 days ago (on 2/28).
    Just got a tracking # for the $2230 payout I requested on 1/27. I'd guess you are waiting at least a month. Plus side is this is the second of two delayed payouts I requested in January. Props to TopBet for coming through and paying both.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by kickerconspiracy View Post
    Just got a tracking # for the $2230 payout I requested on 1/27. I'd guess you are waiting at least a month. Plus side is this is the second of two delayed payouts I requested in January. Props to TopBet for coming through and paying both.
    Awesome. Things are looking way up.

KoolHandLuke

For anyone who has recently received a wire payout from TopBet.... from the time they give you the "billing descriptor",,, how long has it taken for the $$ to show up in your bank account???

They told me last Thursday that the wire had been processed and told me who the sender was and it still hasn't appeared in my account at all (over a week), I've called the bank and they've checked with the wire dept and there's been no attempts to wire $$ to my account. I also double checked all the routing & account info with the bank and TopBet.

First 123