TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Airport Bet?

1 Vice/Americas Bookie holding with NE -4. Only Book I've seen take such a stand. They did it a couple of years ago in the NE/Seattle game and it worked out for them. If it doesn't this year, Do they join Aces Gold in the infamous Airport after the Superbowl ranks?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    1 Vice/Americas Bookie holding with NE -4. Only Book I've seen take such a stand. They did it a couple of years ago in the NE/Seattle game and it worked out for them. If it doesn't this year, Do they join Aces Gold in the infamous Airport after the Superbowl ranks?
    they have done this every week during nfl. sometimes they win, some they lose- but good opportunity to bet both sides here.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

They have plenty of squares and Joe Public was all over NE. I imagine they had fairly even action even with this line. AB is an underrated book and I don't worry about getting paid there.... 1vice has had it's shady past but with AB helping out it would make me less worried if I was playing there. This isn't unusual for them, they often have favs shaded heavier.

davisca86
    davisca86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Seems pretty gutsy but they probably got alot of people middling that lost tonite.