Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Justbet keeps denying my payout requests

I have been a long time losing member of justbet. For over 12 years. I had made a deposit in November of 2016 in which I lost the entire amount. I had a zero balance from November 26 to January 22 of 2017. I made a deposit on January 22, 2017 and have met the rollover for the amount received and bonus give for the January 22 of 2017. Justbet management is saying that I owe the rollover from my deposit in November. I had a zero balance for over 55 days. I have made requests for withdrawal by bitcoin for my balance of $3,244.00 two times. But they have been denied and refunded back to my account.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Sounds like rollovers do not reset. They carry over to next deposit and bonus. I ran in to this before. SUCKS.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I thought if you took a bonus or where issued rebates and then you lost and had Zero balance all rollovers where null complete voided....that doesn't sound very fair...I don't take deposit bonus's But Wow lots of folks do and if that is policy Many peeps maybe never be allowed to withdrawal

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

my experience with JustBet (and I believe they might me a part of Bookmaker family now) is that your rollover resets once your balance goes to zero or "essentially" zero.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Questions to OP: Did you have ungraded bets pending (i.e. future wagers) when you re-upped? Did you have unused free play still available?

Foosball Champ

I had no pending wagers or unused freeplay. I have actually spoke to different customer service people Susan at ext 1947. agreed that I shouldn't have to roll my deposit from November.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Hi Foosball,

JustBet has commented on this and explained that your November bonus free play was not used fully, providing the below statement and also a screen capture to SBR showing the same.

The player received one free play back in November, which required 2499.85 in roll over, from which he completed only 500, leaving a 1999.85 pending in roll over. The player's balance did not go below $5 in fp+balance (DGS will show that he goes to $0, but this is due to how horse wagers are graded).

After this bonus, he received a 1100 fp, which required 22000 in roll over. This plus the 1999.85, minus the 7511 that he completed afterwards in roll over, leaves him with a 16488.85 in roll over before any payout is approved.

Foosball Champ

My freeplay and my overall balance were zero. What is justbet saying my balance was for those two months?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    My freeplay and my overall balance were zero. What is justbet saying my balance was for those two months?
    Does that even matter if you only completed 7.5k from a total 22k rollover?

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

if Foosball's balance was zero (or essentially zero) before he made his last deposit, then he should only have to rollover his most recent deposit/bonus ONLY....and not any rollover tied to previous deposits/bonus

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Does that even matter if you only completed 7.5k from a total 22k rollover?
    Exactly. JustBet's position is that he has only done a third of the current rollover, in addition to not completing the earlier rollover.

Foosball Champ

My point to all this that they shouldn't be holding me to a rollover that I have lost.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi Foosball,

JustBet has commented on this and explained that your November bonus free play was not used fully, providing the below statement and also a screen capture to SBR showing the same.
    Can you confirm that Justbet's policy is that your rollover is reset to zero if you lose your entire balance before meeting rollover?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Can you confirm that Justbet's policy is that your rollover is reset to zero if you lose your entire balance before meeting rollover?
    I've been with Justbet and Bookmaker forever and never experienced rollover carried over after busting. BetOnline however has been guilty of this on multiple occasions. In fact, on my last deposit with BOL I had to have them reset my rollover calculator to zero.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 02-06-17 at 05:48 PM.

Foosball Champ

yes I lost my entire fp and cash balance for almost 60 days.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    yes I lost my entire fp and cash balance for almost 60 days.
    I get that you're disputing the roughly 2k in rollover from the previous deposit, but what about the 14k+ in remaining rollover from your current deposit? This is the main reason why your withdrawal is being rejected.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15721

Foos,
    I hope this works out for you.

Please people. Don't take bonuses!!!!!!!!!!!!

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Foos,
    I hope this works out for you.

Please people. Don't take bonuses!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's agree to disagree. If you know you're going to give a Book a lot of action, why wouldn't you take a bonus--it's free money. Cris Books like Justbet require a rollover on deposit only and it's fairly easy to do. I get that it's not for everyone, but it works for me. I'll continue to take their bonuses as long as they offer them.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15721

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Let's agree to disagree. If you know you're going to give a Book a lot of action, why wouldn't you take a bonus--it's free money. Cris Books like Justbet require a rollover on deposit only and it's fairly easy to do. I get that it's not for everyone, but it works for me. I'll continue to take their bonuses as long as they offer them.
    You know that you're going to give them the action. It seems more people don't know that from what I see.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I thought if you took a bonus or where issued rebates and then you lost and had Zero balance all rollovers where null complete voided....that doesn't sound very fair...I don't take deposit bonus's But Wow lots of folks do and if that is policy Many peeps maybe never be allowed to withdrawal
    my bonus days are long gone, but I do remember this being the case more often than not. That is, rollovers that were never met were not erased, even after reaching a zero balance.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post

You know that you're going to give them the action. It seems more people don't know that from what I see.
    Agree. If you are regularly betting you roughly know how much you turnover a week/month/year and feel much more confident taking bonuses than newbies, airbettors and those that just repeat the lines they have seen others post, like "never take a bonus"