rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

"went out of the country for the holidays" anyone find this part of the story kind of suspicious?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    "went out of the country for the holidays" anyone find this part of the story kind of suspicious?
    you've never left the country?

rockmvp1209

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you've never left the country?
    the whole story seems suspicious...next thing he will say is they made him go to his first ever elementary school, take a selfie with his 2nd grade teacher, and go to the local deli he use to eat and take a selfie with the janitor.....may i add..OF COURSE HES a "college student" and "really needs the funds"....of course....why cant he be a fat degenerate who is in his 40s and got lucky playing blackjack...
    Last edited by rockmvp1209; 01-25-17 at 12:24 AM.

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I'm sure he cheated also, but it's amazing the amount of criticism this guy gets bc a bunch of broke losers are jealous

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You can't win at blackjack long term..esp online....look at things from there prespective. Also no evidence ignition is related bovada. Sounds like bonus abuse and non recreational play.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

2plus2 tells u to go to sbr..lol

rockmvp1209

one time on 5dimes i witnessed a guy turn 1000 into like 28k in a few hours playing live blackjack...he was freaking out in the chat lol

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I've had hot runs of turning $10
    Into over 1500, and even 2 and 3k nights of profit, it happens.
    Never gotten close to a 10k profit, too afraid to let it ride that long

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    I've had hot runs of turning $10
    Into over 1500, and even 2 and 3k nights of profit, it happens.
    Never gotten close to a 10k profit, too afraid to let it ride that long
    The question is, have you gotten paid?

McNutty
    McNutty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

A few days ago (I wanted to post earlier but it took a while to get verified here), I received the same email as Mobeezy:

The investigation into your account has concluded. After a full review of the play in your account, we have found conclusive evidence of Bonus Abuse. As your actions were in violation of our players terms of agreement, your account will now remain permanently disabled, and all funds in your account have been forfeited. Please note that any accounts opened by you, or that are found to be linked to you will also be disabled, and any funds in those accounts will also be seized.

This is unbelievable. I started playing on Ignition on 12-14. They disabled my account on 12-21. They also made me send in verification documents, including a selfie outside my house showing the house number.

I’m barely around breaking even playing with Ignition. Yet they are still trying to confiscate my $4,202 balance. I’ll call them after I do more research online (which is how I found this thread), but from what I’ve gathered Ignition has repeatedly used the bonus abuse and multiple accounts excuses to not pay legitimate customers. If anyone can come forward with how to force Ignition to make good on their debts, I’m sure it will really benefit a lot of people who have been taken advantage of.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

AFAIK Ignition is Bovada. They just separated the two because they wanted to keep their sports bettors out of the poker games. The reason they are claiming bonus abuse to so many people is because so many people are freerolling them on their bonus system flaw. Other sites dont have this flaw so we don't hear about problems like we have with Ignition/Bovada. They refuse to fix it probably because it gives them an out if you do run it up on them. I never claimed that they are right for doing this but if you did truly abuse the bonuses as I described on page 1 you aren't going to see the money.

McNutty
    McNutty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    AFAIK Ignition is Bovada. They just separated the two because they wanted to keep their sports bettors out of the poker games. The reason they are claiming bonus abuse to so many people is because so many people are freerolling them on their bonus system flaw. Other sites dont have this flaw so we don't hear about problems like we have with Ignition/Bovada. They refuse to fix it probably because it gives them an out if you do run it up on them. I never claimed that they are right for doing this but if you did truly abuse the bonuses as I described on page 1 you aren't going to see the money.
    I only have an account with Ignition, not Bovada. If they are the same company then I obviously will not play on Bovada. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Crusherrr, I read the flaw you described on page 1 and I can assure everyone I did not do that. I completely agree with you in that Ignition intentionally leaves that flaw in their system so they can use it as a blanket excuse to confiscate players' money. Really, unbelievable.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Fluid situation here, lots of moving parts

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Fortunately I've been adhering to a pretty strict drug regimen to keep my mind limber

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I made a deposit last week, and Bovada charged me 3 times. I got it resolved, but still wtf...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I made a deposit last week, and Bovada charged me 3 times. I got it resolved, but still wtf...
    What?

This kind of sneaky stuff is unacceptable for a book with the rating that Bovada has.

I will be withdrawing my money immediately from Bovada and won't play there anymore.

SBR not doing a good job here addressing any of these poster concerns directly to the forum

We all want to be sure our money is safe

We all know what happened with Bet Islands

Why was SBR vouching for a book that was doing shady shit?

Mobeezy
    Mobeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by McNutty View Post
    I’m barely around breaking even playing with Ignition. Yet they are still trying to confiscate my $4,202 balance. I’ll call them after I do more research online (which is how I found this thread), but from what I’ve gathered Ignition has repeatedly used the bonus abuse and multiple accounts excuses to not pay legitimate customers. If anyone can come forward with how to force Ignition to make good on their debts, I’m sure it will really benefit a lot of people who have been taken advantage of.
    Looks like we're in the same boat. I wonder how many other people these scumbags have robbed. Hopefully their other victims will be alerted to this thread and come forward. I submitted a complaint to SBR and I am waiting for them to get back to me. I suggest you do the same if you haven't already.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What?

This kind of sneaky stuff is unacceptable for a book with the rating that Bovada has.

I will be withdrawing my money immediately from Bovada and won't play there anymore.

SBR not doing a good job here addressing any of these poster concerns directly to the forum

We all want to be sure our money is safe

We all know what happened with Bet Islands

Why was SBR vouching for a book that was doing shady shit?
    Why do you think it has that rating? lol

SBR is also part of the problem

Mobeezy
    Mobeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    Why do you think it has that rating? lol

SBR is also part of the problem
    It doesn't look like SBR is going to address this issue. I filed a complaint with them almost two weeks ago and they haven't responded to me. If they aren't going to intervene on behalf of those of us who were robbed by Ignition and Bovada that is their choice, but now that they know about all the theft going on they should at least lower Bovada's rating. I was told that SBR was a reputable and trustworthy site. SBR is still rating Bovada as an "A" even though are just straight stealing from their customers. Potential customers should at least be aware of what is going on so they can decide if they want to take the risk of not getting paid if they win big.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

ask for a follow up

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If your not a pro then screw you. Come and beg the site to help you but don't invest in the group.

DanyJamesUncaged
    DanyJamesUncaged's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ive been playing with bovada and ignition for around 10 years, cashed many times and have never had a problem other then them switching the format so you cant see the poker tables anymore. Still bothers me to see this stuff.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

DanyJamesUncaged POPPED In like magic

First 12