wielgo
    wielgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bet365 doesnt pay

Hello
    I have created my account in in october last year, and I used it two month lost something like 7K there so my account is in negative. I have 4K still there, but bet365 closed my account for security reason to check my identity. First I should send ID+face, utility bill and alternative ID. I dont have driving license so I asked out my birthday ceritificate. After this they said it is not enough I should send bank statement because I can withdraw my money just there, however I deposited from skrill account. I sent them all my bank papers, including my bank contract which is containing all informations.
    Yesterday they said that they will not discuss with me any further and I need to escalate this to external authorities to get my money back. Of course along this procedure they didnt send me any mails I had to contact them on chat everytime. Any suggestions what I can do now?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

They obviously think you are trying to defraud them, and seeing how you are betting big sums of money that no recreational punter would, I would say they think you are opening multiple accounts to snag the bonus and arb with high stakes.

If you are genuine make a complaint here with SBR. If not kiss goodbye to your funds.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say your guilty

Bet365 pays

I would think you have had accounts there before also

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by wielgo View Post
    Hello
    I have created my account in in october last year, and I used it two month lost something like 7K there so my account is in negative. I have 4K still there, but bet365 closed my account for security reason to check my identity. First I should send ID+face, utility bill and alternative ID. I dont have driving license so I asked out my birthday ceritificate. After this they said it is not enough I should send bank statement because I can withdraw my money just there, however I deposited from skrill account. I sent them all my bank papers, including my bank contract which is containing all informations.
    Yesterday they said that they will not discuss with me any further and I need to escalate this to external authorities to get my money back. Of course along this procedure they didnt send me any mails I had to contact them on chat everytime. Any suggestions what I can do now?
    Are you inside or outside the UK Wielgo?

wielgo

Outside, I am from Poland. I have made complaint today here in SBR.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by wielgo View Post
    Outside, I am from Poland. I have made complaint today here in SBR.
    If Bet365 have already referred you to the regulator they likely will not discuss the account with SBR.

You will need to submit an appeal to the Gibraltar regulator. https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/new/remote-gambling

You will find a form linked right near the bottom of that page. Emailing and posting it to them is the best way to help yourself get a proper hearing.

You can also ask the EU ODR service for advice on how Euro and Polish law affect your position. https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/mai...chooseLanguage

wielgo

Thanks Optional, I ll try these.