tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

15 seconds for the betslip to open on Pinbet88 ???!!!

Hello, i've experienced incredible technical issues on Pinbet88 for the last 2 hours, could you please confirm me you experience the same: when clicking on a selection to place a bet, the betslip is very very long to open: it's loading endless and opens after about 15 seconds! There are times it normally opens, quite fast, but most of the time that's a real disaster,15 seconds as i said, so impossible to place a bet in-play. I contacted my agent but they talked to me about clear cache and cookies (which i had done of course), they advises me to change my VPN or country of VPN (whereas i'm sure there' s no link with my VPN: i've tried with several VPN, with chrome/mozilla, IE, on different computers..), so i can guarantee problem necessarily comes from PinnacleSports! Have you been annoyed the same way by this very long delay for the betslip to open?
    Last edited by Optional; 01-15-17 at 07:37 PM.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You're not the only one.
    It's pathetic!

tristan
    Update your status

Better and better, now the website is completely down, impossible to access Pinbet88 !! st day of the australian open and no way to bet on Pinbet88!!

tristan
    Update your status

Can someone access Pinbet88 at the moment???

1st day of the australian open and impossible to access PinnacleSports 88!? Can someone reach the website??

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Not a member but the domain appears to be online.

Are you getting an error message?

tristan
    Update your status

yes there are different error messages that appear. I've contacted AC and they confirmed there are tehcnical issues at the moment, Pinbet88 is working to fix it... There have been problem most of the day (with betslip incredibly long to open, something like 15 seconds) and now it's simply down, great
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave tristan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tristan
    Update your status

It seems website is back now!

tristan
    Update your status

I spoke too fast, down again
    "under Maintenance" now

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    yes there are different error messages that appear. I've contacted AC and they confirmed there are tehcnical issues at the moment, Pinbet88 is working to fix it... There have been problem most of the day (with betslip incredibly long to open, something like 15 seconds) and now it's simply down, great
    Thanks for the info.

tristan
    Update your status

Website says "under maintenance" now, more precisely "Our site is performing maintenance work from 12/27/20163.00 pm to 7.00 pm.."
    Aren't we in 2017 now???

Optional

Website says "under maintenance" now, more precisely "Our site is performing maintenance work from 12/27/20163.00 pm to 7.00 pm.."
    Aren't we in 2017 now???
    Sounds like they quickly threw up the maintenance page but had not edited the message since last scheduled event. Doubt the times mean anything.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Been experiencing these problems for a week now.

Pinnacle already limit PinBet88 customers, now they cant even provide a betting service to them without serious issues.
    Last edited by dealer wins; 01-16-17 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Replaced pinnacle sports customers to Pinbet88 customers

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Cant even place bets on some early markets now as the minimum bet is higher than the maximum. Pathetic cant believe after all these years pinnacle have starting limiting.

tristan
    Update your status

Indeed really pathetic, minimum bet higher than the maximum allowed!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Cant even place bets on some early markets now as the minimum bet is higher than the maximum. Pathetic cant believe after all these years pinnacle have starting limiting.

Have you asked AC about this?

Might be a teething problem with the system.

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you asked AC about this?

Might be a teething problem with the system.
    No unfortuantely that's not a problem with the system: for all markets the minimum bet that customers from AC can place is 25 euros. And it happens that for some small markets (mainly when lines have just been displayed), the max bet allowed is lower than 25 euros...So impossible to place a bet in such situation

Optional

No unfortuantely that's not a problem with the system: for all markets the minimum bet that customers from AC can place is 25 euros. And it happens that for some small markets (mainly when lines have just been displayed), the max bet allowed is lower than 25 euros...So impossible to place a bet in such situation
    Ah I get it.

That still sounds like a design fault to me. With the agent risk share and limit system.

I'm sure they don't intend to lock out any markets, just don't care enough about those small markets to have found a workaround yet I'm guessing.