Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Rebatewager=Great Book!

Just another example of Rebatewagers greatness. The other day I made a deposit a few days after my reload bonus had expired. They still honered my bonus even though the bonus page clearly stated the rules which I didnt meet. Thank you and great job RW!

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff!

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is excellent news. I'm hearing good stuff about these guys even when issues arise.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

If this shop continues to improve, hard telling how high they can be rated.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice gesture on their part but in the big picture, I tried them and found no reason to stay there. They're maybe okay for very small players who are completely resigned to losing - but even people like that have better options to stretch out their deposits. But if you just don't want to think about it, books like Legendz and RW are there.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

i might try them

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They are great at customer service and very fast with payouts. The fact they don't allow overnight bets on games and the fact that totals are released very late is a downer.. limit's can be on the smallish side if you want to make a big play (500.00) but they are definitely improving this book on a monthly basis. Also, this book is very appealing for people who don't have the best of luck because once you withdraw any amount you have to make up that amt in deposits and lose before you qualify for a rebate again.

Final note.. pretty vanilla lines... but with the payouts being so quick and customer service so friendly, you actually feel like a valued customer.