LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Heritage switcheroo on the Christmas bonus

Deposit $100 and get 50%. I did it and was then told I had to deposit by bitcoin although it didn't say that anywhere when I got the bonus.

I was then told they have the right to change their bonus rules whenever they please.

Stay away from this book. It might have the same name as the book we knew years ago but the service isn't the same. Shit book, completely overrated.

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

The freebies may have dipped for sure, and their promos arent what they were, but in my opinion they are still second to none in terms of customer service, contests etc

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I am jinxed at this book

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Deposit $100 and get 50%. I did it and was then told I had to deposit by bitcoin although it didn't say that anywhere when I got the bonus.

I was then told they have the right to change their bonus rules whenever they please.

Stay away from this book. It might have the same name as the book we knew years ago but the service isn't the same. Shit book, completely overrated.

Did you speak with a supervisor?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I am jinxed at this book
    Why? I just bet the over 55 for 1st quarter and the total landed at 54. You talk about bad luck. I'm always off by one point.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Heritage has been the best for years and still is.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Heritage really should have expended the energy necessary to type out "* For bitcoin deposits only" on their little scratch-off game. It would have eliminated a lot of headaches.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Heritage really should have expended the energy necessary to type out "* For bitcoin deposits only" on their little scratch-off game. It would have eliminated a lot of headaches.
    What does the scratch off have to do with Bitcoin? Heritage is one of the only safe books available and they are more then fair.

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I am jinxed at this book
    I am with you on this. I really do like this book, but I cannot win a damn thing when I play there. It is crazy

23Edler_Salo6
    23Edler_Salo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I got the 50% cash bonus from the scratch event with a CC deposit

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    What does the scratch off have to do with Bitcoin? Heritage is one of the only safe books available and they are more then fair.
    This entire thread has to do with a scratch-off bonus promotion and bitcoin -- but thanks for paying attention.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This entire thread has to do with a scratch-off bonus promotion and bitcoin -- but thanks for paying attention.
    I read the thread genius but scratch off had nothing to do with Bitcoin. That's why it wasn't stated in the rules. I've never used Bitcoin and I got a scratch off bonus. In fact nobody mentioned the scratchoff together with Bitcoin at all except for you. The thread was about a deposit bonus and Bitcoin. Please re-read above and I expect an apology.