dosadno
    dosadno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bet365 dont want pay money

Skender Cerkic, Mostar Bosnia.... account created on bet365 on 4.december.2016... i made first dep 532 euro and 2nd deposit 4000 euro... i bet few bets which were winning ones...same day bet365 closed my account, my balance is 6602 euro now and my account is locked.. I send them documents and utility bills they asked but they only refuse them. last 10 days they waste time saying your document is under review. they steal my money. Please help me what to do and give me advise for further actions. Thanks

patke12
    patke12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have same problem with this bookie. Hi, my name is Nedib Kovačević, from Tuzla Bosnia and Herzegowina.. First I am not scammer and i think i havent done anything wrong and i have all proves on my side here.
    I open account with bet365 on 4.December.2016. and made first deposit 591,87 eur (10:01 AM )..1 hour later i made another deposit ( 4100 Eur ) and i bet women basketball game Vega Liepaja-Istanbul and my bet was easily won. I sent copy of my ID and utility bill ( electricity bill ) to know your customer service at bet365. Same day 16:06 PM they sent me e-mail: your account - they are unable to accept my proof of adress document, and they asked other utility bill which i sent imediatelly. Next day, they again sent me e-mail that they dont accept my utility bill again asking for some other document, which i send again and they didnt reply 14 days already.... when i write them on chat they only say documents under review.... my account balance is 6136 euro... Please help...i can not advise this bookie to anyone...

Chaddy5551
    Chaddy5551's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

I've had my own problems with Bet365. They can be difficult to deal with, and definitely unreasonable at times. I do have to say though, after following through with all of their requirements and then some, they did pay me and my account balance was still there.

I am still with them for some of their lines and their live betting (which is the best imo), but I don't keep a very big balance in there anymore. I would still recommend them to friends/family.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Patke12 and Dosadno, do you guys know each other?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

what are the odds that 2 persons sign up at SBR (instant pros), from the same european country, and make their first posts within 5 minutes of each other, with the same story about b365.

you can't make this sh@@ up.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Real slick guy

delija80
    delija80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I just read this post dont know who are this ppl who have this problem.but if bookie dont waana pay money this is big problem?How i to open account if they dont waana pay money what is hard make! Are admin can help,how all we feel when bookie dont waana legal someone money? BEt365 must pay people and cant steal money. Admins try to help we are all here to help eah other.Are anyone have any advise how to fixed problem and help this people here.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by delija80 View Post
    I just read this post dont know who are this ppl who have this problem.but if bookie dont waana pay money this is big problem?How i to open account if they dont waana pay money what is hard make! Are admin can help,how all we feel when bookie dont waana legal someone money? BEt365 must pay people and cant steal money. Admins try to help we are all here to help eah other.Are anyone have any advise how to fixed problem and help this people here.
    What?

delija80
    delija80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

As you read BET365 refuse to pay hes money.problem is about that they dont waana pay money.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

This is hilarious, dumb ass fraudsters. You know B365 wont pay em either BOOM
    Last edited by dealer wins; 12-19-16 at 05:18 PM. Reason: speellingg

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by delija80 View Post
    You just happen to read this post 2.5 years after your last login? Hell of a coincidence buddy.

My favorite part of this threesome is the 6 minute lapse between the first two posted while creating their accounts on the same day at 365.

Seems legit...
    Last edited by Slanina; 12-20-16 at 01:34 AM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes -2600

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

5200 on yes ship points

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Without trolling. The fact that 2 people sign up saying that both deposit near the same deposit on the exact same day and win nearly the same as each other is laughable.

Bet3.65 are a joke for limits but will always pay ALWAYS. This is too fishy and I would believe the book here

BrickJames
    Action

Okay every Eastern European scumbag in this thread needs to go take some English classes and then they are allowed to post back on the street again.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

frauds and fake documents

IT IS ALWAYS THE CASE