Bigredfyah
    Bigredfyah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Heritage sports

Back in July I tried to create an account. I was in the LA airport travelling back to my home in Toronto. They declined my account registration and told me to call there 1 800 number. Forgot about it for months because I've been playing at nitrogen and 5dimes via bitcoin. Looking for a change in tried to " re sign " up at heritage. They requested me to send in the normal ID and utility bill shenanigans. I did. Didn't hear back for 3 days. I followed up with them as they have my Id and have no idea who these roosterlicker are. They said they can't accept me and to never try again.

What the penetrate is up with these guys?

Bigredfyah

I am writing to update this issue with heritage sports.

I called them today to reach out to them in regards to destroying my documents for my account.

They agreed to send me confirmation that my documents were Indeed destroyed. However I received a call back from them stating the reason why my account was declined. Reason being is they picked up my location while I was away and it didn't correspond with the address I provided them. So they gave me the opportunity to play at heritage. I will be doing so and making a deposit shortly.

Cheers

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Wow you sound very level headed and easy to deal with.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredfyah View Post
    Back in July I tried to create an account. I was in the LA airport travelling back to my home in Toronto. They declined my account registration and told me to call there 1 800 number. Forgot about it for months because I've been playing at nitrogen and 5dimes via bitcoin. Looking for a change in tried to " re sign " up at heritage. They requested me to send in the normal ID and utility bill shenanigans. I did. Didn't hear back for 3 days. I followed up with them as they have my Id and have no idea who these roosterlicker are. They said they can't accept me and to never try again.

What the penetrate is up with these guys?
    what happened to never?

Bigredfyah

The first guy I was dealing with yesterday was a complete a$$. He was the guy that said never maybe the be was having a bad day and took it out on me because frankly I was pretty pissed off and probaby came off as an a$$hole myself.

It is what it is. The guy I dealt with today however changed my perspective so props to him for making it work.