DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

Are 5Dimes linesmakers on prolonged "thanksgiving" break?

Edit by SBR:

When you're viewing dynamic lines, simply click the button that says "Alt" to view all of the alternate lines. For me it was enabled by default, you may have inadvertently unclicked it, but you can filter it whichever way you want by clicking the button.

See below:

They didnt have alternate spreads or totals on the sunday night game, which is unheard of. And today no alternated again, just one line per half/quarter. Same with hockey totals. Put down the Turkey and put up some lines man
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 11-28-16 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added reply

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Update: Hi Distroya,

We can see the alt spreads and totals for each quarter and the game.

And if you're set to dynamic lines mode, simply click the Alt button if you don't see the alt lines:

Last edited by SBR Forum; 11-28-16 at 01:00 PM. Reason: update

DISTROYA

my bad, well kinda. I talked with a rep they said it was up....thing is I always have them on dynamic mode, and it wasnt showing up there
    On the regular mode which you pasted yes, they are all there, thanks for quick inquiry/help SBR.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    my bad, well kinda. I talked with a rep they said it was up....thing is I always have them on dynamic mode, and it wasnt showing up there
    On the regular mode which you pasted yes, they are all there, thanks for quick inquiry/help SBR.
    When you're viewing dynamic lines, simply click the button that says "Alt" to view all of the alternate lines. For me it was enabled by default, you may have inadvertently unclicked it, but you can filter it whichever way you want by clicking the button.

See below:

DISTROYA

damn. big mistake on my end. Sorry 5dimes. Looks like my mind was on break from the Turkey
    Thanks sbr
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave DISTROYA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.