Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Is this normal for Pinny?

to block ALL deposit methods (except wire) FOREVER if a company like Instadebit files a Not Sufficient Funds ********** to you?

this whole debacle is the worst fukking thing to happen to me. a measely $20 deposited to my bank two or three hours late caused me to lose hundreds of dollars plus not being able to play at pinny.

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this whole debacle is the worst fukking thing to happen to me. a measely $20 deposited to my bank two or three hours late caused me to lose hundreds of dollars plus not being able to play at pinny.
    That's very unfortunate Masu. Have you tried resolving it with Pinnacle? I have always found that a detailed, polite email to their CS is the best resort.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
    That's very unfortunate Masu. Have you tried resolving it with Pinnacle? I have always found that a detailed, polite email to their CS is the best resort.
    Well, regarding my money, Pinny does have a point although I hate to admit it. I lost my original $20 deposit to the bank + a Not Sufficient Funds fee, another fee to Instadebit (and they blocked my account), and Pinny NEGATED all my wins for that week. I e-mailed them because they actually negated my wins + took money I originally had there and had to fight just so they'd give me back my original $9.04. It's unreal.

Now tonight, I find out I can no longer deposit using any convenient method, so I e-mailed them and they said there were no exceptions to their policy. If Instadebit reports a **********, Pinny blocks almost EVERY deposit method to me.

I'm thinking of depositing to Matchbook then transferring it over to Pinny. Can only to this next Tuesday though as Instadebit is blocked until then. This shit's unreal.

My problem with Pinny is they try to be so business-like instead of taking case by case situations and making a decision. Whether it's a $20 or a $50 000 NSF report, they block everything forever. fukk these oysters.

What would happen if I just make another account, is that possible?

JohnAnthony

Really suck Masu. Looks like you've already hit that wall with them.

My problem with Pinny is they try to be so business-like instead of taking case by case situations and making a decision. Whether it's a $20 or a $50 000 NSF report, they block everything forever. fukk these oysters.
    However, I would never make such statements about Pinnacle publicly if I am betting with them, especially since you have specified the detailed case. You know what I mean - their attitude of being strict and a "first class" book tends to be rough, but you never want to be kicked entirely.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

dude with pinny everithing gets resolve, email them and it will be resolve, why do you deposit 20$ that is so small amount, in my country my bank charges 20$ for a international tranfer

JohnAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    dude with pinny everithing gets resolve, email them and it will be resolve, why do you deposit 20$ that is so small amount, in my country my bank charges 20$ for a international tranfer
    Never dis-a-man for what he can or cannot afford.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i have had it happen at another book , an A book, and the closed my account until i cleared it up ,but after that it was back to normal, i don't get instadebit, why do somplaces clear in 4 days and others in 10