qwaszx123
    qwaszx123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

sbr bookmaker ratings lack impartiality.

winner.com is rated B!

This is a scam outfit. Just have a look at the t's and c's for the £200 deposit bonus. It is impossible to win as you have to bet £3200 in 14 days at odds between 2.00 and 11.00 and 50% of the bets have to be multiples. Maximum bet that can be staked is £50. If you do miraculously happen to win money you are only allowed to profit £2000 and the rest forfeited!

some of the other ratings are complete rubbish to say the least. i would take them with a pinch of salt.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Are you able to deposit without taking a bonus? If yes, what exactly is your complaint?

qwaszx123

As far as I know there is no option to deposit funds and decline a bonus.

It's not a complaint, I'm just making a point you tit. Only in the bookmaking industry could get away with such terms and conditions. Deposit £200 and get a £200 bonus but you won't be seeing your deposit or any winnings ever again.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by qwaszx123 View Post
    winner.com is rated B!

This is a scam outfit. Just have a look at the t's and c's for the £200 deposit bonus. It is impossible to win as you have to bet £3200 in 14 days at odds between 2.00 and 11.00 and 50% of the bets have to be multiples. Maximum bet that can be staked is £50. If you do miraculously happen to win money you are only allowed to profit £2000 and the rest forfeited!

some of the other ratings are complete rubbish to say the least. i would take them with a pinch of salt.
    As far as I know there is no option to deposit funds and decline a bonus.

It's not a complaint, I'm just making a point you tit. Only in the bookmaking industry could get away with such terms and conditions. Deposit £200 and get a £200 bonus but you won't be seeing your deposit or any winnings ever again.
    Firstly, they're not a "scam" whatsoever. If you play it straight and fair, there'll be no problem with them.

And in regards to their bonus, yes that is a complete joke, and only a complete idiot would take the bonus, but you can deposit there without the bonus or get them to remove the bonus if it's automatically added. Apart from their bonus which nobody in their right mind would take, there's a few bits and pieces of complaints about them around, but they're reputable enough as long as you play it straight and fair with them.

Regarding Winner's ts and cs, the ongoing CMA investigation in the UK may crack down on this sort of thing. If you haven't already, contribute to that investigation and hopefully they will clamp down on these sorts of terms.

And regarding SBR's ratings, never take them as gospel. I expect they receive very little feedback on European books in comparison to USA books, so with little to go on, their ratings especially for European books will often be a bit sketchy, although with Winner, something around the B-C mark is what they should be, so them having a B rating isn't unreasonable at all. You need to do your own detailed research on top of SBR ratings, and never solely on SBR for your research.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

"sbr bookmaker ratings lack impartiality."

Nice thread title for someone complaining that it's a scam because they have to follow bonus terns they choose to agree to.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 11-16-16 at 04:10 PM. Reason: ...

qwaszx123

For someone with so many posts on this forum, you should learn to read and perhaps take a spelling lesson too!

I have not got an account with them and no where does it say I have an account with them. Perhaps, in fact you are the "dumbass".

Furthermore I have not blamed sbr for anything. What I have said is that the sbr ratings are not impartial.

I see that not only do sbr give favourable reviews and ratings to bookmakers/exchanges who they are sponsored by (see companies such as betislands) but they are also unable to find a moderator with half a brain cell.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

You have one post to justify exactly how SBR ratings are impartial in relation to winner.com and your bonus rules complaining.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 11-16-16 at 04:12 PM. Reason: ...

qwaszx123

You are a rude uncouth individual, moderator optional, and I will not be going down to your level.

PS.
    I typed, I think sbr ratings are NOT impartial. This is not attacking sbr in the slightest, this is my opinion which I am entitled to have.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

I typed, I think sbr ratings are NOT impartial. This is not attacking sbr in the slightest, this is my opinion which I am entitled to have.
    Hi qwaszx123,

By all means share your feedback. We appreciate you pointing out Winner's bonus fineprint which some players may not have considered. We don't have any payment complaints on file with Winner.