MyCousinVinny
    Update your status
    MyCousinVinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Can't believe Betdsi.eu

First off, I've been wagering offshore for over 20 years so I'm not a rookie despite the fact that I choose not to post (rare)...I simply read what I find is important "industry news" and so forth.

In any event, I set up an account with betdsi.eu within the last week or so knowing full well that the "bookmaker" family almost always gives a $25 free play regardless of an initial deposit. Heck, I had a friend at one of their other sister books get the same welcome free play last week for signing up for what is a pretty good marketing effort on their part to hopefully entice future deposits....so I get it....makes perfect business sense. But when I sign up, I spend 20 minutes via live chat politely requesting the "free play" and to make a long story short, all she could do (coming from her supervisor of course) is a $10 free play. I said, "so you're willing to lose a potential client over a measly $15 difference" and all she could say was "I'm sorry sir". I even said without trying to come off sarcastic that, well this means that if I lay $10 on a wager I'm going to get probably $8.25 in my account to work with. Again, she says "sorry sir". In the end finally took it...silly to give up any free play even out of principle which I was very close to doing, but just couldn't believe the inconsistencies that some on here say they receive when they sign up with betdsi.eu or bookmaker or another sister book in the same family and what I received when it came to them either wanting or not wanting my business. Just sharing my experience...nothing more....take it as just plain old F.Y.I. Thanks for reading guys (gals).

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

gambling for 20 years and crying over a $15 freeplay?

funny how this was important enough for you to come out of hibernation and make your 4th post in 5 years

you really should not be gambling if this is that important to you

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

BetDSI and other books have deposit bonuses for first-time signups. You could have done much better by making a deposit.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by MyCousinVinny View Post
    First off, I've been wagering offshore for over 20 years so I'm not a rookie despite the fact that I choose not to post (rare)...I simply read what I find is important "industry news" and so forth.

In any event, I set up an account with betdsi.eu within the last week or so knowing full well that the "bookmaker" family almost always gives a $25 free play regardless of an initial deposit. Heck, I had a friend at one of their other sister books get the same welcome free play last week for signing up for what is a pretty good marketing effort on their part to hopefully entice future deposits....so I get it....makes perfect business sense. But when I sign up, I spend 20 minutes via live chat politely requesting the "free play" and to make a long story short, all she could do (coming from her supervisor of course) is a $10 free play. I said, "so you're willing to lose a potential client over a measly $15 difference" and all she could say was "I'm sorry sir". I even said without trying to come off sarcastic that, well this means that if I lay $10 on a wager I'm going to get probably $8.25 in my account to work with. Again, she says "sorry sir". In the end finally took it...silly to give up any free play even out of principle which I was very close to doing, but just couldn't believe the inconsistencies that some on here say they receive when they sign up with betdsi.eu or bookmaker or another sister book in the same family and what I received when it came to them either wanting or not wanting my business. Just sharing my experience...nothing more....take it as just plain old F.Y.I. Thanks for reading guys (gals).
    You certainly haven't learnt much in over 20 years if you're posting about this kind of crap. Maybe this book doesn't give the $25 free play all of the time and the promotion only runs at certain times, who knows, but the one thing they aren't being here is inconsistent, as they don't advertise a $25 free play on their website, so they aren't depriving you of anything that they've advertised to you, so you shouldn't expect a $25 free play like it's your divine right.

"so you're willing to lose a potential client over a measly $15 difference". "what I received when it came to them either wanting or not wanting my business." If you're going to turn your back on a bookmaker because they won't give you $15 more free play, that book can most definitely do without you.

"silly to give up any free play even out of principle which I was very close to doing". What principle? They don't advertise a $25 free play so there's principle for you to stick to, apart from your dreadful sense of entitlement that just because some others got a free play, you think you have a divine right to get it as well.

"this means that if I lay $10 on a wager I'm going to get probably $8.25 in my account to work with". Guess what, your wager would return a lot more money if you deposited some of your own money to bet with rather than scrambling around for scraps of free plays you tight-arse. And you'd get a much bigger bonus on top of that deposit than a $25 free play as well, but of course that would involve you sticking your hand in your own pocket, which seems like a bit of a stretch for you.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-30-16 at 09:44 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

OPs only other post in 5 years was complaining Heritage should be giving him a $25 birthday freeplay despite not meeting the betting turnover terms.

A theme developing...

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Never understood why people feel like the books should just give them something.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This guy is really complain about this? Most books don't give out no deposit bonuses. He's lucky to get a $10 Freeplay. Dam this guy is cheap.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

why do i read some of this stuff

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Oh boy. You don't get the $25 free play straight off. Wait for about a year and then you will get one about Christmas and be able to gamble again.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Give him his bloody free play now

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Comes across as you are too cheap or broke to deposit and want a handout, but you know that already

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

of course they din't give you more than $10...customer service probably has broke diks sighing up and begging for free stuff on a regular basis..surprised they gave you anything to be honest without a deposit

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

all this fuss over $15 freeplay really

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by MyCousinVinny View Post

No offence mate, but that's hilarious post. Fighting for $15 freeplay and then breaking your principle and taking $10...... lol.... thanks for making my day

P.S. I hope you are not trolling here

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This thread is pretty funny. He can't be serious. I wonder if he made anything from the $10.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

WHINY BIITCH ALERT