wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Possible Cloudbet SCAM -- not confirming a deposit

I have a deposit that is still in the "pending" stage (meaning I can't withdraw) despite the fact that the transaction has 130+ confirmations on the blockchain. Cloudbet has yet to reply to my emails, beginning almost 12 hours ago. Starting to worry that they're taking the money I deposited (sizable amount) and running. If I don't get a resolution soon I will file a complaint.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Thanks for sharing. Please keep us posted.

wcb231

An official complaint has been filed with SBR. This is deeply concerning

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    I have a deposit that is still in the "pending" stage (meaning I can't withdraw) despite the fact that the transaction has 130+ confirmations on the blockchain. Cloudbet has yet to reply to my emails, beginning almost 12 hours ago. Starting to worry that they're taking the money I deposited (sizable amount) and running. If I don't get a resolution soon I will file a complaint.
    An official complaint has been filed with SBR. This is deeply concerning
    You worry way too quickly and easily if you're panicking so much about such an issue. And you saying "If I don't get a resolution soon I will file a complaint", and then file a complaint just over an hour later is just laughable. Just give Cloudbet time to sort the issue out for goodness sake. If every player submitted an SBR complaint every time an issue wasn't resolved by a bookmaker within 12 hours, SBR's inbox would be full, but the reality is that the overwhelming majority of people in your situation would very simply show some patience and wait for the bookmaker to sort the problem out rather than overreacting in the way you are.

You most certainly shouldn't see this as "deeply concerning", and if you do, you really need to grow up and stop getting anxious so easily. It's most likely a simple technical problem, these things happen, you have to learn to deal with it, not everything is going to run like clockwork and you really need to stop fretting about such a trivial matter that is most likely a simple technical issue. You say you have sent e-mails within the previous 12 hours. There's no point pestering Cloudbet with multiple e-mails within a 12 hour period. One e-mail in that timeframe is enough and there's no point badgering them further with multiple e-mails. A lot of books won't respond to e-mails for 24-48 hours, not the 12 hours you were waiting for when you started blabbing on here about it, so stop completely overblowing the matter out of all proportions by calling it a "possible SCAM".
    Last edited by luctens; 10-28-16 at 08:32 AM.

wcb231

Looks more like a scam by the minute. Cloudbet replied to my support ticket and said "all deposits have been processed", however it STILL shows pending in my account. This is bad!

luctens

Looks more like a scam by the minute. Cloudbet replied to my support ticket and said "all deposits have been processed", however it STILL shows pending in my account. This is bad!
    Just calm down for goodness sake. It's only "bad!" in your over the top anxious little bubble where you obviously can't deal with the fact that not everything is going to run smoothly all of the time. Technical issues and all the rest of it crop up every single day in every single industry, it doesn't mean that a company involved in a technical issue is a "scam", it simply means it is what it is, a technical issue. Deal with it and stop crying over spilt milk.

It happens sometimes with e-wallets as well in that everything from your end and the bookmaker's end shows everything is processed, but the balance is still not showing in your account, and pretty much every single time it turns out to be a simple technical glitch that needs to be manually sorted out by the bookmaker or whatever.

Your deposit is showing as pending, it's not disappeared or anything, so there's absolutely nothing to suggest that Cloudbet are scamming you or anything of that nature, so stop speculating that such a trivial issue may be a "scam", as that's pointless doom-mongering and complete and utter rubbish. You need to show some patience and simply wait for Cloudbet to sort the problem out with SBR's assistance if they need it, and you need to stop panicking at what is an extremely trivial matter in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-28-16 at 09:15 AM.

wcb231

That's the problem -- the deposit HAS been credited to my account and I'm free to play (and lose) with it. However, until Cloudbet recognizes it as "confirmed" I can't withdraw, as their rules state deposits need one confirmation before withdrawing. My deposit has about 175 confirmations yet they still show it as "pending". So I can only lose right now, no winning

luctens

That's the problem -- the deposit HAS been credited to my account and I'm free to play (and lose) with it. However, until Cloudbet recognizes it as "confirmed" I can't withdraw, as their rules state deposits need one confirmation before withdrawing. My deposit has about 175 confirmations yet they still show it as "pending". So I can only lose right now, no winning
    Whatever the semantics about it, it's neither here nor there, as it's quite obvious that Cloudbet aren't scamming you and that most likely there's a simple technical issue. And that's the most important thing, in that Cloudbet aren't scamming you and it is just a technical problem that needs to be sorted out, so the main thing is that you will get your money in the end when the issue is resolved, of that you should have no doubt, so you can quit the scam speculation and you will just simply have to be patient and wait it out until the problem gets resolved.

The only downside from your end will just be a bit of inconvenience whilst you wait for the issue to get sorted, but you can be sure that the issue will get sorted in the end and you will get your money, so stop panicking about such a trivial matter.

You just need to calm down, show some patience and wait for Cloudbet and SBR to sort it out.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-28-16 at 09:59 AM.

wcb231

Still no update. Still pending. Just bad stuff all around.

wcb231

Deposit finally "confirmed" and withdraw successful