Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

BetOnline Payout Speed

This will be my first time requesting a payout from BetOnline. I have had great success with Heritage. However, I have a significant amount of money tied up at BetOnline. I will be taking advantage of the $50 free withdrawal on Fridays. But not this Friday as I have to wait until after the 9am-1pm window due to credit card deposit stipulations. How long will it take for my ** payout of $400 max limit to get processed? Also, if I request 400$ and the fees are 50$ will that make it 350$? It says I can only use this method once a week. Ive never done checks or Bitcoin. This seems like the safer way for me.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for your question. You probably want to go with bitcoin moving forward and save the extra $ on fees.

From the BetOnline website regarding the method you inquired about:

payouts requested before 1PM EST will be available within 5 business days Transactions are limited to one per week.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

in my opinion betonline is number 1 in all

Eric22174

Thanks. I'll figure out how to use Bitcoin. My main concern is figuring out how to convert to cash.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Thanks. I'll figure out how to use Bitcoin. My main concern is figuring out how to convert to cash.
    Check the bitcoin webinar threads stickied at the top of this sub forum. But if Nth American chances are you will want to use coinbase.com or circle.com to cashout to your bank account.

There is also a long thread about a Bitcoin ATM card you might like to try as well.

Eric22174

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

Eric22174

Ok so I created three wallets? Coinbase, Airbitz and Bitcoin. Firstly, when I request a payout which wallet will I send it to? Secondly, after I receive the money I send it from Airbitz to coinbase for the conversion? Thirdly, once it's converted at coinbase how do I wire transfer it to my bank for real cash? I'm stupid when it comes to this ish

Optional

Coinbase is the place that you want to not link to any gambling.

Main reason is because it is so easy to cash out to a US bank account from there so you want to avoid being banned.

So when cashing out from the book, never send to Coinbase directly. Most people start out by using the blockchain.info/wallet as the place they receive payouts.

From there you would transfer it to Coinbase and it is simply a matter of asking them to deposit it to the bank account you have linked there.

In reverse when buying bitcoin at Coinbase, send it to blockchain.info/wallet first.

There are more complex ways to go about it where you use a trading exchange in the middle instead of the blockchain wallet but I would not worry about that until you have tried it out this basic way.

PS... Airbitz is being talked about in the webinar as an alternative to the blockchain.info/wallet. You wont need both to get started but Airbitz and it's attached trading exchange Glidera may be useful to you later if/when you want to get more sophisticated about hiding your tracks.

Eric22174

This is very helpful. I'll use block chain first for the payout. Send to coinbase for conversion and I suppose within the portal I can send to my bank account. From my understanding I can't speak to anyone physically so I guess it's somewhere on the portal that I can request the transfer.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    This is very helpful. I'll use block chain first for the payout. Send to coinbase for conversion and I suppose within the portal I can send to my bank account. From my understanding I can't speak to anyone physically so I guess it's somewhere on the portal that I can request the transfer.
    I'm not in the US so can't give you exact instructions as I haven't done it myself.

But before you start I'd suggest going to coinbase and work out how to link your bank account. It's a bit of mucking about.

Once you have it's just a matter of clicking payout I believe.

Eric22174

Sounds good. Been reading some posters comments about banning in reference to your aforementioned statement about transferring direct to coinbase or circle. That's good information. I'll mix in *** and other methods as well.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

I've read somewhere here on SBR that after an X amount of cash out from one of the Bitcoin wallets(forgot which one) that they send you a forum which is taxable or something? Is this true?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    I've read somewhere here on SBR that after an X amount of cash out from one of the Bitcoin wallets(forgot which one) that they send you a forum which is taxable or something? Is this true?
    Yes. Bitcoin and Circle are both legal and licensed. So they have to do 1099 forms for anyone they pay more than $600 in a year.

These easy ways we spoke of are NOT ways to hide the money from the govt, just hide your tracks from Coinbase.