Tomek
    Tomek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Betano - cancelled all the winnings - 4,500 euro.

Hello

I am looking someone serious who could be in force to reclaim my winnings from Betano (part of Stoiximan licensed by Malta Gaming Authority). My account has been closed and my winnings were taken over after accusing me for several things: sharing account with someone else, acting against company (?), being in hock (???) and other wierd excuseses. They claim their rights to do anything they want without giving any proof of my illegal activity! The only harm I did to this company is to win around 4,500 Euro after one month of play (during that time all of my stakes over limits were manually accepted and I went through whole verification process smoothly)

Problem arised when I requested for withdrawal, than my account was sent to risk departament and by their decision all of my winnings were cancelled with an explanation given above.

I am not the first person who was cut off after being identified as a winner there. Please help me out with getting back my money. I can guarantee money equivalent for succesful mediation with them.

Thank you

Tomasz

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi Tomasz -

If you haven't already done so, please fill out an SBR Complaint Form and one of our Dispute Analysts will be in contact with you to discuss your case.

Tomek

It is done. Looking to hearing from you!

Tomek

It is been month and no hearing from you, is there anything I can do to get any feedback about my case please ?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

seems like you should have heard something. they probably have not responded to SBR. good luck.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Move to Las Vegas and you won't have to deal with that. Fukk europe