handy
    handy's Avatar Become A Pro!

NordicBet sucks

Today i woke up and thought that it was going to be a great day. I was mistaken. I've saw an oportunity of a bet on the site NordicBet.com. I bet on Al Alhi in the hope that my luck will be on that match! NordicBet accepted the bet and i follow the game in soccerway.com!(by the way a nice site). I suffered like an Al Alhi fan and in the end it was for nothing. The question is why?

Well i will say why! After the game i received an email from NordicBet. And you want to know what was written in that email? That my bet was cancelled because it was an error on the odds and that they will return my money!I was anger and sent an email complaining. And they sent me the rule 3.3 of their terms and conditions:

3.3 We reserve the right to refuse to accept
    any bet. An already accepted bet can be cancelled if it does not
    comply with the Rules or if there is an obvious misprint from our
    point. In such circumstances a bet can even be cancelled after the
    result has been confirmed.

It is against the Rules to make bets on the same match in identical or
    different combinations to transcend our limits.

If a bet is being cancelled, we will do our best to inform you on the
    reasons why, either through e-mail or on our web page. "

Now i will give you my opinion! If Al Ahli wasn't the winner in this game NordicBet.com wouldn't cancelled the bet and would win lot of money from people like me who believed in the site.

Now let's think a little.. They have only to win putting stupid odds in some games! Because if the favorite doesn't win they win a lot, but if the favorite lose they cancel the bet! Nice ideia! But i will not bet on Nordicbet.com.

And you? After this what do you think? Everyone who had a problem with NordicBet.com please contact me to expose the situation! This guys will suffer with what they do to us!

http://nordicbetsucks.blogspot.com

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

What were the odds you bet at, and at what time did you place it?
    Did you get the odds from an odds comparison (sure bet) site?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Probably a bad line, apart from their limits i think Nordic is a solid bookie.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i already said that this book suck very bad

miguelyn
    miguelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Probably a bad line, apart from their limits i think Nordic is a solid bookie.
    Hi

Well, let me report my recent adventure with this book

Due the fact, that i'm a rally sports fan, and that this book as good and different markets on this (the normal book just have the outright winner, top3, and one or another H*H).
    First thing, i've made were to come here and see the rating. C+, seems me a good one.

Well, as i was saying, i've opened an account on Feberuary, 11th, 2010. That's precisely one month ago.
    I've placed a total of 13 bets, and they ALREADY start to limit my bets stake amount.
    Suprised. More suprised you will stay, when i say to you that that stake is only 18€ (around 23 USD).

The 1st time the limit, as blocked my bet was on a 7.25 odds bet, and i thought. "Dam, this guys, put an odd an are limiting already". OK "I've putted the bet on the stake they suggested (16.55€). The bet were lost.

Two days ago, i try to pkace another bet, on an nba game. And the again limit the stake. Now to 10.81€

i'm woundewring, if they can't pay a around 33€ (around 40 USD)?!! Once again this bet was lost.

I sincerely, don't make a clue, why they already do this. In that house i'm not a winner bettor (13 bets placed, only 4 won), i've only 1 month of house client, i've registed without bonus.

That's : thumbsdow

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Unfortunately it's time to move on then...
    Odds are nice, but their limits suck.

miguelyn

indeed

And good markets they have on rallys. That's what costs me the most, due the fact that don't now any more book with such markets.

miguelyn

indeed

And good markets they have on rallys. That's what costs me the most, due the fact that don't now any more book with such markets.