juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Does anyone use BETVICTOR? Any Feedback?

I can't find a review for it on sbr, but I have found several reviews on other sites that suggests it's a good book. I've seen some b+ ratings. Does anyone have any experience with this site?

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    I can't find a review for it on sbr, but I have found several reviews on other sites that suggests it's a good book. I've seen some b+ ratings. Does anyone have any experience with this site?
    They are reputable, reliable and secure. Top class and solid outfit.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-21-16 at 11:33 PM.

juvunits

Do you have experience with the site?

luctens

Do you have experience with the site?
    They've closed my account as they deem me too smart a bettor, so I don't bet there anymore, but that's not really a specific thumbs down on them, as in comparison every recreational bookmaker nowadays is on a crusade to shut down every single smart bettor as quickly as possible. In general terms, if you can get a bet on with them, they are one of the biggest and best bookmakers out there.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-21-16 at 11:39 PM.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    They've closed my account as they deem me too smart a bettor, so I don't bet there anymore, but that's not really a specific thumbs down on them, as in comparison every recreational bookmaker nowadays is on a crusade to shut down every single smart bettor as quickly as possible. In general terms, if you can get a bet on with them, they are one of the biggest and best bookmakers out there.
    Thanks for the input. What about payouts? Are they reasonably quick and hassle free?

luctens

Thanks for the input. What about payouts? Are they reasonably quick and hassle free?
    Yeah they payout as per their advertised withdrawal processing times which are about industry standard processing times. They'll ask for ID and address documents like the rest of them if they can't verify your details electronically, but once you've cleared verification, they'll process withdrawals without problems.