italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

neteller bitcoin

hello guys

i have seen that there is this option in neteller, to deposit there throught bitcoind and paying only the 1 % fees, it is in my opinion a good choise for guys that didn't have a credit card bitcoins

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It is limited to quite a low amount you can deposit there at once. I think around $300 only.

If you send more then your limit it can tie up the funds whilst they reverse it.

And then, you have restrictions on how you can spend/withdraw the funds as well if you have sent them bitcoin.

Another poster told me recently that they send the bitcoin amount they are allowed each day to Neteller and than transfer all the funds to Skrill, and this makes the process of withdrawing/spending easier.

I don't think it's meant to be a solution to cashing out large amounts of bitcoin. More just a service Neteller are trialing out.

italiano

it is my limit process.. i have see it directly in my account, i am not a vip members there but i think that for they this limit are different

Transazione min
    4,50 EUR
    Transazione max
    1.170,00 EUR
    Max settimanale
    1.170,00 EUR
    Max mensile
    2.385,00 EUR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is limited to quite a low amount you can deposit there at once. I think around $300 only.

If you send more then your limit it can tie up the funds whilst they reverse it.

And then, you have restrictions on how you can spend/withdraw the funds as well if you have sent them bitcoin.

Another poster told me recently that they send the bitcoin amount they are allowed each day to Neteller and than transfer all the funds to Skrill, and this makes the process of withdrawing/spending easier.

I don't think it's meant to be a solution to cashing out large amounts of bitcoin. More just a service Neteller are trialing out.

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This is a nice option, especially now that Skrill/Neteller upped their fees across the board.

italiano

yes it can be a good alternative

Quote Originally Posted by garvardntl View Post
    This is a nice option, especially now that Skrill/Neteller upped their fees across the board.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    yes it can be a good alternative
    Yeah aggree, used that option many times, i really like it, i have the same limits

italiano

i thinl if you will become a VIP, they will hight your limit... i was VIP there

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    Yeah aggree, used that option many times, i really like it, i have the same limits

numbet13
    numbet13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I have bad experience with them, their support is pretty bad and they can't give a valid reason for my account closure. Make sure you are verified before putting any money in. That 1% fees might be from that exchange company (bitpay)

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by numbet13 View Post
    I have bad experience with them, their support is pretty bad and they can't give a valid reason for my account closure. Make sure you are verified before putting any money in. That 1% fees might be from that exchange company (bitpay)
    Neteller have absolutely no reason whatsoever to close anybody's account unless they think you are dodgy, so if you're not dodgy and you do want a Neteller account, you need to complain to them and take it as far as it needs to go for them to verify and re-open your account.