Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Heritage Bad line

So I go to make some plays today at Heritage on the Intl World Cup Qualifiers. I'm looking around and every other book has Germany at least -1100 over Northern Island and -2 and 1/2 -115 on the spread. However, heritage has it at Germany on the moneyline for -130!!!! So, realizing this was obviously a bad line I live chat and call it in before betting it, as I knew the books hate guys taking shots at bad lines. So as I'm on live chat, the moneyline goes from -130 to -340 or so, and then a few minutes later, -1430.... So I'm like, hey you know you could've lost alot of money how about a FP or something?? The guy says no unfortunately we can't give out FP's for things like that. Oh okay sorry I probably saved you tens of thousands of dollars but probably just should've bet the damn line myself. Heritage is usually very good about this stuff, but that was ridiculous.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by Gooleez21 View Post
    So I go to make some plays today at Heritage on the Intl World Cup Qualifiers. I'm looking around and every other book has Germany at least -1100 over Northern Island and -2 and 1/2 -115 on the spread. However, heritage has it at Germany on the moneyline for -130!!!! So, realizing this was obviously a bad line I live chat and call it in before betting it, as I knew the books hate guys taking shots at bad lines. So as I'm on live chat, the moneyline goes from -130 to -340 or so, and then a few minutes later, -1430.... So I'm like, hey you know you could've lost alot of money how about a FP or something?? The guy says no unfortunately we can't give out FP's for things like that. Oh okay sorry I probably saved you tens of thousands of dollars but probably just should've bet the damn line myself. Heritage is usually very good about this stuff, but that was ridiculous.
    "You saved them tens of thousands of dollars"? Stop talking such complete and utter nonsense, you didn't save them a penny. They would have voided any bets on the incorrect line, and if you had decided to bet the line yourself instead of telling Heritage about it, they would have voided your bet as well.

And as for you asking for a free bet for pointing out the bad line?! Come off it for goodness sake.

Gooleez21
    Gooleez21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

thanks non pro broke di*ck. Your opinion is awesome.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Quote Originally Posted by Gooleez21 View Post
    thanks non pro broke di*ck. Your opinion is awesome.
    He is correct though. They would not honor any bets on an obvious line error and they may have closed your account for "taking a shot" at them.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    He is correct though. They would not honor any bets on an obvious line error and they may have closed your account for "taking a shot" at them.
    Exactly. One of our analysts actually advised the player the same in the complaint he filed, there really is no upside to taking a shot at a bad line.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Exactly. One of our analysts actually advised the player the same in the complaint he filed, there really is no upside to taking a shot at a bad line.
    He actually filed a complaint for this crap?! This guy needs to stop wasting SBR's time. I'm sure they've got genuine cases they need to be looking at rather than having to deal with some guy who's got an awful sense of entitlement.
    Last edited by luctens; 10-11-16 at 02:21 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Sickens me that a complaint was filed against Heritage for no good reason. Especially after all the free stuff Heritage gives away, like "get out at halftime" game this Friday. I hope OP's account is closed prior to it. Guy deserves squat.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Give him his free play

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

He lodged a complaint?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

guy calling folks brokedikks while starting threads crying about not getting a freeplay

only at SBR lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange