Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Bookmaker LIVE odds not updating properly.

Hello There,

I was just wondering if you guys are having the same technical issue with Bookmaker LIVE odds as I am.

Basically, the are not updating properly for me as usual. When I open a LIVE betting page for a particular game, (ie: Giants vs. Vikings) the odds displayed pretty much stay they same and they don't update automatically. For example, when I open the page it says Minnesota -10 at -110 and those odds displayed don't change at all. When I click on it, then it shows the updated odds in the bet slip (ie -9.5 at -104), but the odds displayed on the page itself (not in the betslip) stay the same at -10 at -110.

Are you guys having the same issue?

Pedro

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Pretty common problem when you have had the browser open for a while. I usually have to restart my computer multiple times in the same session to avoid this.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13930

happens a lot - way too often

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Thanks guys,

It appears to have been fixed for now without any restarting. I think this time it was something on their end.

Pedro

portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Happens again today...

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Thanks guys,

It appears to have been fixed for now without any restarting. I think this time it was something on their end.

Pedro
    It's nothing they did differently, I can assure you if you are active with the live on any browser and doing a ton of multitasking, it will do what you said within a couple hours. But then again, I use a ton of different sites/browsers at the same time so maybe it's related to my use.