DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

whussup with this new "price is being evaluated" bullshit @5dimes?

With growing frequency, Im getting this message before I can be allowed to place wager. (mind you 100 or 200 at the most)
    So now we are evaluated
    LMFAO

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

It's a standard risk control. If you haven't knowingly or unknowingly been recipient of any bad lines, wear it as a badge of honor.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

not much a bad line, it moved from ev to -110. If it was a bad line obviously wouldnt post anything. I just find it comical when they go nuts over a $100 wager and take almost one hour to huddle and make the drastc change from ev to -110. Just silly!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    not much a bad line, it moved from ev to -110. If it was a bad line obviously wouldnt post anything. I just find it comical when they go nuts over a $100 wager and take almost one hour to huddle and make the drastc change from ev to -110. Just silly!
    SBR Forum did not mean the bet you are trying to place might be a bad line. They were saying that this control on your account can be instituted for being too sharp for them, or for having hit bad lines in the past.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

As someone who has gotten that message before (along with my account limited to pennies)

If ANYONE with a 5dimes account places a wager of half or more of the limit on a particular bet, and you attempt to place a bet on that line, you will get the evaluated message until the line moves, or is reset. If you are trying to bet live (with the standard 5dimes live) it makes it pretty much impossible.