Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

CW payout pending

I know people have said things about Credit Wagering, I did get paid out the last transaction via **, and since I was still up I figured I'd bet small there. Placed a small w/d request this morning, will monitor how it goes.

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
    One moment please...
    Tom says:
    Hello Matt - XXX. My name is Tom how can I help you?
    Matt - XXX says:
    Hello Tom
    Matt - XXX says:
    I wanted to make a withdrawal. I'm in the US, are you guys doing the **** Debit Cards?
    Matt - XXX says:
    I got sent one a while back, but then was paid via **, said there was a card problem
    Tom says:
    one sec please
    Matt - XXX says:
    thanks
    Tom says:
    debit cards should be loaded this week or next. make your request by debit card and if a problem we will send you a ** next week
    Matt - XXX says:
    Ok, I'm just cautious cause I've read not so great things people have said about withdrawal problems, but you guys have always treated me great
    Tom says:
    ok
    Matt - XXX says:
    so i'll continue to use CW. Ben and Carlos have always been good to me
    Tom says:
    thank you
    Matt - XXX says:
    you're welcome. once i get paid out i'm going to let everyone know

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems promising, I wouldn't get too optimistic though. Good luck

Jacey

Been paid from them before so..........we'll see

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

They've been promising card loads for months now, and yet I still get MGs. Not complaining, it is just that ** max is 800, whereas card max would be 3K.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

there a joke

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will snitch on all there customers when caught, you guys will end up in court for tax evasion and or illegal gambling, you might as well start putting some money away for your cases, hope its worth it, good day

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    They will snitch on all there customers when caught, you guys will end up in court for tax evasion and or illegal gambling, you might as well start putting some money away for your cases, hope its worth it, good day
    Uh yea dude I just don't really see the government going after people for collecting mickey mouse amounts of money

Lets be realistic there is way bigger fish to fry

Noone will ever get in trouble for wagering with CW.com, that kind of talk is just ludicrous

BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Respect to Warrior for posting that. I could be thinking of the wrong person, but I believe he's been cynical in regards to CW. At least he isn't hating on the customers who play there.

I like CW. I talked to Carlos today, and he said that if my debit card isn't loaded tonight, it will be tomorrow. I'll use this thread to keep it posted.

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Uh yea dude I just don't really see the government going after people for collecting mickey mouse amounts of money

Lets be realistic there is way bigger fish to fry

Noone will ever get in trouble for wagering with CW.com, that kind of talk is just ludicrous
    I disagree if they start to look into people finances some tax evasion cases will arise, good day.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    I disagree if they start to look into people finances some tax evasion cases will arise, good day.
    Very very few, if any at all

BillyCostigan

No debit card load tonight. Assuming it will be tomorrow.

Tinytimmy
    Tinytimmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Very very few, if any at all
    Lol. Exactly. US govt had $60 million and all sorts of xfr data from Neteller... I know about 20 guys who are checking their mailboxes daily on the lookout for correspondence from the IRS.

BillyCostigan

Now I am told that it will be Friday. I'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully this isn't a recurring thing.

BillyCostigan

Update- Was promised I would get my $2,000 debit card withdrawal tonight, and if not, they will send me a ** tomorrow so I can have my funds prior to the Super Bowl.

BillyCostigan

Received a $792 ** today. Debit cards to be loaded next week.

Jacey

Really, nice.

I was told Monday on the debit cards. No surprise.

nivekk1400
    nivekk1400's Avatar Become A Pro!

hopee it works out

Jacey

Just told "processor still working out some detail" by Carlos and that cards will be loaded Friday. We'll see.

warriorfan707

CreditWagering is a travesty

THEGREAT30

Shitty bums

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi. I can speak on this. I have sort of lurked here and posted under a different name (pavement121) but signed in just to speak on CW.

So...I have been owed a few thousands since December. Played with them close to a year. Payed when I owed, I was barreled in a bit, they were fair.

That stiffs list...it has gotten bigger. I'm pretty sure thousands or more people use them, have stiffed, play them, not many probably win, but I'm sure people do and right now I'm one of them.

This debit card thing was supposed to clear everything up, but I have waited over two months since getting up. For anyone new to them who thinks they will make some quick, easy cash.

1. No, you probably won't. You will lose at some point with the 3x rollover and you will owe before you ever win a cent.

2. If you do win....be prepared to wait. There is a long line of people ahead of you.

Basically, I am waiting for my money and am close to fed up with them. I am down and sort of prepared to cut losses. They kind of treat you badly but more than that they give answers that they then don't follow up on.

The list of people who have gotten run-arounds and threats mixed with excuses is documented. I hope they start settling weekly, I think even "Carlos" and their reps know that they have to do a lot better by the people who bet with them. Right now, they're "stiffing" people even as they threaten others to pay.

So...before you sign up for some easy money, please think twice or about ten times.

Jacey

Was just emailed ** info so hopefully I'm good to go.

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by isles71 View Post
    Hi. I can speak on this. I have sort of lurked here and posted under a different name (pavement121) but signed in just to speak on CW.

So...I have been owed a few thousands since December. Played with them close to a year. Payed when I owed, I was barreled in a bit, they were fair.

That stiffs list...it has gotten bigger. I'm pretty sure thousands or more people use them, have stiffed, play them, not many probably win, but I'm sure people do and right now I'm one of them.

This debit card thing was supposed to clear everything up, but I have waited over two months since getting up. For anyone new to them who thinks they will make some quick, easy cash.

1. No, you probably won't. You will lose at some point with the 3x rollover and you will owe before you ever win a cent.

2. If you do win....be prepared to wait. There is a long line of people ahead of you.

Basically, I am waiting for my money and am close to fed up with them. I am down and sort of prepared to cut losses. They kind of treat you badly but more than that they give answers that they then don't follow up on.

The list of people who have gotten run-arounds and threats mixed with excuses is documented. I hope they start settling weekly, I think even "Carlos" and their reps know that they have to do a lot better by the people who bet with them. Right now, they're "stiffing" people even as they threaten others to pay.

So...before you sign up for some easy money, please think twice or about ten times.
    these post consistently get overlooked, good day

TigerPawsSC
    Clemson -5
    TigerPawsSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to be mentally retarded to play at CW.

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

just as a followup, finally got an **.

After easily two months and more of e-mails, nagging, all of what I wrote.

They paid and I'm happy, but people signing up with them have to know that they still have I think a while to go to stay good with people who use them.

They need to find a way to settle weekly or to come close to it but also to not tell customers things then change them over and over.

Thanks for the kind words, TheGreat30. When I wrote that, I was really at my breaking point with all their stall tactics.

Despite the fact that they paid, it seems like they have done this to lots of customers.

What are they, a D- book on here? I like playing on credit and enjoy their model and don't really think they are evil or anything but I think they just have to be better about paying and not telling you things that won't happen.

also, if the stiffs page is real (is it really? I would believe that it could be used to scare people into paying or "you will end up like this", but 99% of people lose tons of money at gambling so why not) they are close to like a thousand people. It seems like a ton of people know them and people think they are slick and will instantly take them for thousands, but maybe you should really think about using them because you may lose a lot before you win anything.

uva3021
    uva3021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

the stiffs page is real, i know 3 guys that are currently stiffs lol, one is super stiff

Jacey

I have a ** *********** in hand. Have enough funds to make another w/d then I'm prob done.

yellowman
    yellowman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

grrr