lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Everygame.com

Hi,

I am a customer at EVERYGAME.com, a member of the Everymatrix Ltd. Group, registered and licensed by MGA. You might have learned about EVERYGAME had shut down business operations on September 15th.

The problem is I still have funds left on my EVERYGAME account. On September 14th I tried to make a withdrawal for several times but it didn't work because of a "technical issue". The support is unavailable. They do not reply on e-mail requests. The Livechat is offline. The telephone number does not exist anymore. I already contacted Everymatrix, the head company of EVERYGAME. They do not reply either.

I just contacted MGA via contact form and facebook private message. I also filled out a payout complaint at SBR.

I guess there are other customers who wait on their money, too.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I have not heard of EveryGame before.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

Forget about the money. MGA are not going to help you.

lonnie55

@mminkovski: I think so, too. I had some issues in the past with MGA. I know that they give a f**k on player's interests. It is just a formal complaint.

But Everygame is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Everymatrix Ltd. I don't have an idea which arguments they could use to explain that they have nothing to do with Everygame affairs.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

You're definitely correct about the MGA. All they are is a front to make themselves look legitimate but they are only interested in collecting the tax and the licence fees from the operators and they don't care about the players. Everygame are also licenced by Curacao but they'll most likely be of no help either as they have the same philosophy as the MGA. Not to be too disproportionate though, pretty much every gambling "regulator" in the world is like that, even the "gold standard" UK Gambling Commission, so it's not if the MGA and Curacao are on their own in not caring about players, but they are still crap nonetheless.

Quite a few Oddsmatrix books have gone out of business in the past and pretty much all of them that I've heard about have been taken over by one of the bigger Oddsmatrix books with balances honoured in that way through another Oddsmatrix book. So if SBR can't help you, you need to be badgering Oddsmatrix about what they are going to do about it, as at least in the past, they have acted reasonably in these situations by transferring players' and their balances to one of their bigger books allowing you to then either continue betting or to withdraw your full balance and haven't ran away leaving players stranded.
    Last edited by luctens; 09-17-16 at 03:29 PM.

lonnie55

Just received an answer from Everymatrix:

Dear ,

Everygame player are being migrated to a new website. Please allow a few days for this process to complete. You will be contacted via email with all the details and information needed. Your balance will remain the same.

Regards,

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Thanks for the update Lonnie55