rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Bookmaker/dsi bitcoin Withdrawl question

i got an email over 2 hours ago saying my payout was processed(does this mean they sent it or just approved it?) because if it was sent 2 hours ago it should be in my wallet and my walllet shows 0 dollars...

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    i got an email over 2 hours ago saying my payout was processed(does this mean they sent it or just approved it?) because if it was sent 2 hours ago it should be in my wallet and my walllet shows 0 dollars...
    You'll get it shortly, with bitcoin you get the email and the funds arrive few hours later.

rockmvp1209

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post

You'll get it shortly, with bitcoin you get the email and the funds arrive few hours later.
    ok..i requested the BTC at 7 am pst and got the email around 3 hours ago saying processed and i thought that meant they sent it...wallet still shows 0 dollars s i guess they are working on it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

They site says up to 36 hours for delivery its there when you click on withdraw.

rockmvp1209

well dsi sent me an email saying it was procsessed successfully. i wasnt sure if that meant they approved it or sent it..apparently there is a delay today

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It's not like a bitcoin book. They will approve your withdraw earlier in the day, and bitcoin shows up in your wallet in the evening. They must batch withdraws or something. I've done multiple withdraws with them and they all work the same way.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.