surfpunk17
    surfpunk17's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes Withdrawal Requirements

Let me start by saying that I live in Nevada, so the though of opening an account with an offshore book has always been something I've shied away from. However, its become increasingly hard to find lines on certain games. Therefor I'm considering opening an account with 5dimes as they seem to be highly recommended.

I'm just curious to hear peoples experience with cashouts. Whats required? How much did it cost? Any problems?

Thanks in advance

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

i have never had a problem. in the many years there. go to the site for details. this way you know the information is correct.

surfpunk17
    surfpunk17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Much Thanks

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Bitcoin was rough for awhile but they seem to have worked out the kinks and usually can get payout same day if requested in morning.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Photo Id, bill statement, swab sample.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They made me submit a urine sample. And then after that a DNA sample. Eventually they will pay you though.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by surfpunk17 View Post
    Let me start by saying that I live in Nevada, so the though of opening an account with an offshore book has always been something I've shied away from. However, its become increasingly hard to find lines on certain games. Therefor I'm considering opening an account with 5dimes as they seem to be highly recommended.

I'm just curious to hear peoples experience with cashouts. Whats required? How much did it cost? Any problems?

Thanks in advance
    It depends on the individual. How you deposit, if you take a bonus, where you live and how you bet can all affect what ID is required.

You might be asked for a govt ID, sometimes a utility bill to show your address, for some payment methods they might want a photo of the card.

5D are pretty good at not hassling players too much usually.

Use bitcoin and select reduced juice instead of one of the other bonus choices and it will probably be simplest.