bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Cloudbet is a joke

Anyone know of any bitcoin only books and live betting?
    Nitrogen never have any live in play lines

Cloud bet is too slow with grading wagers for my liking.

They still have not graded my two 1st half bets from ohiostate game and Oklahoma game

jds1000
    jds1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Cloudbet is awful. I used them for 2 weeks last season.
    Nitrogen is the only Bitcoin-centric book I currently trust. My 3rd year with them.
    Today is my 1st day using Bovada to Live bet. Still a little weird transferring my mindset from btc to usd. My .05 bets aren't worth much. I just signed up for 5 Dimes yesterday but haven't tried Live Betting. All signups in Bitcoin.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Fairlay

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Directbet another

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

OP I would recommend BetBaller.com as a live in play btc shop. They are a very nice out. As for Cloudbet, I had an account there for awhile but never used it until 2 days ago and I was fairly impressed. They have a ton of options for live inplay.... a ton of variety there. I still haven't hit the cashout button at Cloudbet to see how fast they payout but the offerings there justify trying them out. I've also experienced fast grading from them (live inplay bets) perhaps other sports take a longer time to grade.
    Last edited by futbolmundial; 09-04-16 at 05:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave futbolmundial 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Thanks for the feedback FBM. We will have to take a look at betballer.

ZeroYourHero
    ZeroYourHero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nitrogen is the best for settling and pays quick.
    Cloud bet is best for in play

Wish they could put both together.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroYourHero View Post
    Nitrogen is the best for settling and pays quick.
    Cloud bet is best for in play

Wish they could put both together.
    Not true. Nitrogen took an hour yesterday to grade a 1st half bet for me. They pay fast but grade slow. That and the fact you can't parlay sides and totals from same game make it not a great book but ok book.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    Anyone know of any bitcoin only books and live betting?
    Nitrogen never have any live in play lines

Cloud bet is too slow with grading wagers for my liking.

They still have not graded my two 1st half bets from ohiostate game and Oklahoma game
    I think those 1st half bets are not live-in bets, don't do non live-in bets at Cloudbet, you should place those bets at Nitrogen.

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

I've been using Cloudbet for a couple of weeks. I haven't had any issues with grading (I actually think they grade MUCH faster than Nitrogen), and their withdrawl process is seamless. I do, however, have one major gripe.

On multiple occasions I've gone to place a bet (one was football, the other soccer) and as I hit "place bet" it tells me that wager is no longer available and automatically removes it from my betslip. The odds never update, and despite logging out, refreshing, clearing cache I simply couldn't get the bet to place. One would have been a winner, can't remember the other. That's extremely frustrating and a problem I've never had on Nitrogen.

Edit: Nitrogen almost always has better odds, Cloudbet has more wagers available. Both seem to be pretty similar in football.

ZeroYourHero
    ZeroYourHero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Not true. Nitrogen took an hour yesterday to grade a 1st half bet for me. They pay fast but grade slow. That and the fact you can't parlay sides and totals from same game make it not a great book but ok book.
    Really ?? I always get graded within 2 minutes obviously nothing on William Hill as they grade in 10-15 seconds

mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

It took 2 weeks to grade half wager in nbA finals. The key to getting fast grading is only bet live betting. The cool thing let's say you bet the over 2.5 in soccer once the game hits three they grade it and it doesn't matter if there is 30 mins left in game and that's only for live betting stay away from rest. I did cash out at cloudbet a few weeks ago and the money was in my block chain in 3 mins so that part was good

wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Quote Originally Posted by mets119218 View Post
    It took 2 weeks to grade half wager in nbA finals. The key to getting fast grading is only bet live betting. The cool thing let's say you bet the over 2.5 in soccer once the game hits three they grade it and it doesn't matter if there is 30 mins left in game and that's only for live betting stay away from rest. I did cash out at cloudbet a few weeks ago and the money was in my block chain in 3 mins so that part was good
    That was a few months ago, I think they've improved quite a bit. In fact, I will put it out there that their non-live grading has been faster than Nitrogen for me personally the last two weeks.

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Yup bet 1st half over in texas game and still not graded. Will keep non live bets to nitrogen