ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Pinnacle Voided Live bet

Today I placed a bet of $500 at Pinnacle on Soccer match. Match details are:

Event: Concacaf
    Teams: Alianza FC & Antigua

As soon as Antigua scored 2nd goal at 76 minute, I placed the bet under 2.5 goals at odds of 1.641 on pinnacle. You guys probably know that in Pinnacle when you use Asian View, you can see the score under team names. Score at Pinnacle was 1-1 when I placed the bet. As soon as I placed the bet and my bet was accepted, Pinnacle odds for this game went offline. After this time, odds on pinnacle for this game were not available. 10 minutes later, Pinnacle voided my bet stating that at time of bet, score was 1-0 and not 1-1 so bet was placed at wrong line.

I can't understand how come "under 2.5 goals" line can be available at Odds of 1.641 when score is 1-0. If score is 1-0 as per Pinnacle then Line for Under 2.5 goal must be in range of 1.15 to 1.2 and not 1.641.

I replied to Pinnacle stating my concerns. They came back to me stating that they checked again and at time of bet, score was still 1-0. I am 200% sure that when I placed bet, pinnacle was showing score of 1-1.

Pinnacle accepted my bet 6:40:55pm(pacific time). How I can check exactly what time 2nd goal was scored?

And even if score was 1-0 at time of bet which I don't believe, how come Pinnacle was showing score 1-1? Just to be more clear, as soon as Pinnacle changed score from 1-0 to 1-1, I placed my bet within 10 seconds.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Goal was probably disallowed. When you bet online you are subject to the shops rules.. thus you have to bite the bullet on this one. I think pinny hung u2.5 after the goal. Then the goal was disallowed cancelling all u2.5 bets at the price offered.

futbolmundial
    Update your status

Looking at the score recap on this game... goal was scored in the 76th.. you might have a case here as it wasn't disallowed. Usually books void bets if the goals scored are disallowed as it affects the lines offered.

ozpak

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    Looking at the score recap on this game... goal was scored in the 76th.. you might have a case here as it wasn't disallowed. Usually books void bets if the goals scored are disallowed as it affects the lines offered.
    Yeah I can see goal was scored at 76th minute. Pinnacle was showing score 1-1 when I placed the bet. Pinnacle accepted my bet 6:40:55pm (Pacific Time). Where I can check when the 2nd goal was scored in Pacific time?

futbolmundial
    Update your status

I don't know how you would go about checking the time of goal scored to be honest...too many factors to consider... game began at 8pm est... figure 45 mins of play say 5 min stoppage time would mean 8:50 pm halftime then 15 min halftime break 2nd half resumes around 9:05 est. It's hard to pinpoint the exact time of the goal scored. Maybe you should file a claim with sbr to check and see what can be done for you. Otherwise you got to bite the bullet on this one sad to say..

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Maybe the game footage/highlights is on youtube, or the club website, so you can see the exact moment the goal was scored? Hopefully the clock will be on the top left!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

@Ozpak. If you shoot in a complaint form with your account info SBR should be able to get the incident log times, and maybe a better explanation, for you.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Quote Originally Posted by ozpak View Post
    Today I placed a bet of $500 at Pinnacle on Soccer match. Match details are:

Event: Concacaf
    Teams: Alianza FC & Antigua

As soon as Antigua scored 2nd goal at 76 minute, I placed the bet under 2.5 goals at odds of 1.641 on pinnacle. You guys probably know that in Pinnacle when you use Asian View, you can see the score under team names. Score at Pinnacle was 1-1 when I placed the bet. As soon as I placed the bet and my bet was accepted, Pinnacle odds for this game went offline. After this time, odds on pinnacle for this game were not available. 10 minutes later, Pinnacle voided my bet stating that at time of bet, score was 1-0 and not 1-1 so bet was placed at wrong line.

I can't understand how come "under 2.5 goals" line can be available at Odds of 1.641 when score is 1-0. If score is 1-0 as per Pinnacle then Line for Under 2.5 goal must be in range of 1.15 to 1.2 and not 1.641.

I replied to Pinnacle stating my concerns. They came back to me stating that they checked again and at time of bet, score was still 1-0. I am 200% sure that when I placed bet, pinnacle was showing score of 1-1.

Pinnacle accepted my bet 6:40:55pm(pacific time). How I can check exactly what time 2nd goal was scored?

And even if score was 1-0 at time of bet which I don't believe, how come Pinnacle was showing score 1-1? Just to be more clear, as soon as Pinnacle changed score from 1-0 to 1-1, I placed my bet within 10 seconds.

Here is Match info. Goal was in 76th minute

http://www.flashscore.com/match/ILjkEgrs/#match-summary

ozpak

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    Here is Match info. Goal was in 76th minute

http://www.flashscore.com/match/ILjkEgrs/#match-summary

Thanks Mate but I already know goal was scored at 76th minute. What I am looking is what was the time in Pacific when goal was scored. As @futbolmundial already mentioned that there are so many variables to consider to check what was the Pacific time at time of 2nd goal.

We know goal was scored at 76th minute. But how much injury time was in 1st half, and when 2nd half was started, from there we can calculate pacific time at time of goal. Because my bet was accepted at 6:40:55 pm (pacific time) and if we can prove goal was scored before this time, then my bet must stand.

I must admit that I was not watching this match. I was checking odds of different games when I noticed that Pinnacle changed score for this game to 1-1. I knew this was slow game and this will be low scoring game, I placed my bet at under 2.5 after Pinnacle changed score to 1-1 from 1-0. I was thinking, match is already in 76th minute, it's a slow game, I will hedge my bet after 5 minutes. I hedge my bet after 5 minutes on betfair. Later Pinnacle told me they have voided my bet because score was still 1-0 at time of placement of bet.

If score was still 1-0, how come pinnacle showed score 1-1 and how come "Under 2.5 Goal" was available at odds of 1.641. If score was 1-0, then odds must be 1.15-1.2 for under 2.5 goals.

If it's their trader mistake that they changed the score to 1-1 even goal was not scored, then why I must be punished ???

ozpak

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    @Ozpak. If you shoot in a complaint form with your account info SBR should be able to get the incident log times, and maybe a better explanation, for you.
    Thanks Optional, complaint submitted with all the details

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Thanks Mate but I already know goal was scored at 76th minute. What I am looking is what was the time in Pacific when goal was scored. As @futbolmundial already mentioned that there are so many variables to consider to check what was the Pacific time at time of 2nd goal.

We know goal was scored at 76th minute. But how much injury time was in 1st half, and when 2nd half was started, from there we can calculate pacific time at time of goal. Because my bet was accepted at 6:40:55 pm (pacific time) and if we can prove goal was scored before this time, then my bet must stand.

I must admit that I was not watching this match. I was checking odds of different games when I noticed that Pinnacle changed score for this game to 1-1. I knew this was slow game and this will be low scoring game, I placed my bet at under 2.5 after Pinnacle changed score to 1-1 from 1-0. I was thinking, match is already in 76th minute, it's a slow game, I will hedge my bet after 5 minutes. I hedge my bet after 5 minutes on betfair. Later Pinnacle told me they have voided my bet because score was still 1-0 at time of placement of bet.

If score was still 1-0, how come pinnacle showed score 1-1 and how come "Under 2.5 Goal" was available at odds of 1.641. If score was 1-0, then odds must be 1.15-1.2 for under 2.5 goals.

If it's their trader mistake that they changed the score to 1-1 even goal was not scored, then why I must be punished ???
    Trying to help as I searched twitter for "Antigua 76" and all I could find was this https://twitter.com/FtbolRey/status/768262443273363456 Does not really help as it is just a tweet. Just know how frustrating it is as I had the same thing happen to be with a in game wager a few years ago

ozpak

Thanks Optional, complaint submitted with all the details
    Hi Optional, any update mate? I submitted complaint 5 days ago but haven't heard back anything so far.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Hi Optional, any update mate? I submitted complaint 5 days ago but haven't heard back anything so far.
    Did you receive a copy of your complaint by email after submitting it?

If so would you please reply to that email. If not, maybe submit a new one. We have had an email server change in the last week or so and that may have affected it.

ozpak

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did you receive a copy of your complaint by email after submitting it?

If so would you please reply to that email. If not, maybe submit a new one. We have had an email server change in the last week or so and that may have affected it.
    Email reply sent