Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I asked Northbet if I was eligible for a referral bonus if I referred some players, they said thanks anyway but they are not taking on any new players right now. That big cash bonus was just for existing members.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    I asked Northbet if I was eligible for a referral bonus if I referred some players, they said thanks anyway but they are not taking on any new players right now. That big cash bonus was just for existing members.
    Oh man. All this and she was wrong about them opening up for new players anyway. I'd lol but am starting to wonder if she was just a troll anyway, with all the silly stuff posted.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh man. All this and she was wrong about them opening up for new players anyway. I'd lol but am starting to wonder if she was just a troll anyway, with all the silly stuff posted.
    Probably wasn't a female either. Surprised "she" didn't claim Hollywood stole her penis too.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

A female yoga instructor with make it rain money who likes gambling and has an attitude only a 9 or 10 could get away with in real life... you may be right. (not that I care if people want to act female really)

First 12