kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Betonline Free Play

Just got a $25 freeplay i have to use by Thursday with a 12x rollover

*Terms & conditions:

1. This promotion is by invitation only and is non-transferable.
    2. There is a 12x (twelve time) rollover requirement associated with this promotion.
    3. The $25.00 free play must be used by Thursday, August 18th, 2016 at 11:59 pm(ET) or it will disappear from your account.
    4. If you use only a portion of the free play before its expiration, your rollover will still be calculated on the entire original amount of the free play.
    5. A deposit of at least $50.00 must be made at some point after Tuesday, August 16th, 2016 in order to make a future withdraw.
    6. No withdraws can be made within 30 days of using any portion of this free play.
    7. BetOnline reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at their discretion.
    8. Standard terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, please see website Rules for details.

Jesus.. this is probably the worst freeplay anyone has ever given me..

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Just got a $25 freeplay i have to use by Thursday with a 12x rollover

*Terms & conditions:

1. This promotion is by invitation only and is non-transferable.
    2. There is a 12x (twelve time) rollover requirement associated with this promotion.
    3. The $25.00 free play must be used by Thursday, August 18th, 2016 at 11:59 pm(ET) or it will disappear from your account.
    4. If you use only a portion of the free play before its expiration, your rollover will still be calculated on the entire original amount of the free play.
    5. A deposit of at least $50.00 must be made at some point after Tuesday, August 16th, 2016 in order to make a future withdraw.
    6. No withdraws can be made within 30 days of using any portion of this free play.
    7. BetOnline reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at their discretion.
    8. Standard terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, please see website Rules for details.

Jesus.. this is probably the worst freeplay anyone has ever given me..
    BOL makes everything complicated. Pass on this "free" play.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

I received the same free play. Does this mean that the 12x rollover is applied only to the free play amount or do you have to bet 12x the amount with your own funds?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Worst rules ever. So let's say you turn the Freeplay into 5000. You have to make a 50$ deposit after that to cashout? What's the point? Always refuse bonuses and just play with straight cash deposit. Fuk all those rules and 30 day waits. Not even worth it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I received the same free play. Does this mean that the 12x rollover is applied only to the free play amount or do you have to bet 12x the amount with your own funds?
    It means you have to make $300 worth of bets. 12x the $25

You use the freeplay winnings to achieve this if you can. If you zero out your account that's the end of it. You dont need to deposit your own funds to complete the remaining rollover.

Not sure why anyone would be angry about it. The offer has only gone out to people who have not deposited in a while to hopefully get them playing again. If you are interested in hooking back up with them for the football season anyway and the 30 days no-withdraw period doesn't bother you, why the hell not?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Worst rules ever. So let's say you turn the Freeplay into 5000. You have to make a 50$ deposit after that to cashout? What's the point? Always refuse bonuses and just play with straight cash deposit. Fuk all those rules and 30 day waits. Not even worth it.
    If you were to turn that $25 into 5k the $50 deposit would be well worth it to me.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

sorry i thought the rollover was on the winnings.. if its a $300 rollover .. then that is easy

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

Maybe I was a bit hasty in my earlier post. Go ahead and take your free shot. However, expect to jump through some hoops if you hit big like Aortega just did. I hope Aortega reports on his collection experience and proves me wrong. My experiences with BOL customer service in the past has been dismal. GL on your free play.
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave HedgeHog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Yeah I would definitely take a little time with payouts. Keep playing a little daily and make smaller withdrawals until I got my money, remember you are only $50 invested at that point. I might wait a month and request $500 first.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27380

Thanks for heads up, found this in my account also. No email...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yea i didnt get it but nice hit by one guy on that parlay in another thread

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just went on there to use my free play. Took me 10 minutes to figure out how to make my bet on that crap site