Slava82
    Slava82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Problem with the bet in BetCris

Have made a bet in Betcris on tennis match Eubanks C./Kennedy Z. vrs Monteiro T / Nishioka Y . The line on C. Eubanks/Z. Kennedy was +800. The same line in other books, in Pinncle it was +700, at 5dimes +800. Betcris cancelled the bet, because of a wrong line posted in that specific match up. The correct opening line was supposed to be

Eubanks C./Kennedy Z. +240

Monteiro T / Nishioka Y -300 they told me.

I'm trying to tell them that it can not be that their line was +240 but in other books +800 at the same time. The bet in 5dimes was made the same time as in Betcris with the line +800 and graded as won.

I have such situation first time, may be somebody can tell me what can I do in this situation. Thanks a lot.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Was this a pre-match bet or a live bet?

If you fill in this form SBR can reach out to BetCris and try to find out whats going on for you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Looks like something weird went on with that match as most books took it down but it does look like Bet365 opened at +800 as you say.

Last edited by Optional; 08-12-16 at 07:17 AM.

Slava82

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Was this a pre-match bet or a live bet?

If you fill in this form SBR can reach out to BetCris and try to find out whats going on for you.
    It was pre-match. Ok I'll fill the form. Thanks.

Slava82

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Looks like something weird went on with that match as most books took it down but it does look like Bet365 opened at +800 as you say.
    Yes, the opening line in most books was +800, then after several hours became around +200, but I have made a bet when it was +800. The bet made in 5dimes win +800 the same time as in Betcris is provement of my words also. And what is interesting, that I have made a bet around 10 hours before the match. Two hours before the match the bet was still pending, so I think they cancel it after match, when the result was known.
    Last edited by Slava82; 08-12-16 at 10:32 AM.