andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

BetEd constantly STEALING money from its customers

How many times does BetEd have to steal money from its customers before people get the picture that BetEd is a book that should be AVOIDED at all costs.

It seems like every other week features BetEd trying to get out of paying a customer who has won money from them.

I can understand BetEd voiding the winnings of the guy who bet both the banker and player in baccarat because he was obviously doing it because he found some sort of loophole in their software. I would be interested in hearing the players explanation as to why he was betting both sides.

However, as far as the guy who won money on their slot machines, BetED voiding his winnings for any reason is OUTRIGHT THEFT unless they can prove he broke into their programming.

I have no idea why BetEd is still rated a B- by SBR as they can't be trusted in any way, shape or form.

For the record, I have never done business with them and I don't see why anyone else would when there are so many legitimate books to choose from.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I don't know about so many legit books to choose from....I don't even have to take off my socks to count the decent books remaining.....

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I wonder if BetEd refunded the people who played the slot while it was "defected" and lost? Shit book.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is Beted still B-? that's D- behaviour

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

no book ever refunds when its the books fault and only the knows

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I wonder if BetEd refunded the people who played the slot while it was "defected" and lost? Shit book.

I would love to hear the logic as to why they don't have to. Someone who lost needs to make a complaint about this even though you are really only doing it for the laughs.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes they are not legit