cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

Pinnacle Limit Winners?

I won some CFL football bets recently and see my moneyline wager limit for the toronto vs ottawa game today is only $700. When I login and click canadian football it shows a moneyline limit of $2800 for the game but when I put my mouse in the box to bet the game moneyline it shows maximum $700.

Pinnacle claims winners are welcome but that doesn't seem true if they cut limits to these low levels for winners.

Can someone else login to their pinnacle account and see if your moneyline limit is also $700? Thanks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

game circled pal..limits have not changed

$700

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Could simply be circled for now with QB injuries for both teams

cincy

i understand both teams have qb injuries but cfl makes teams designate their gameday roster 1 day before the game so there is no question which players are playing so it doesn't make much sense to me why they have these low limits five hours before kickoff.

It's disappointing pinny only takes $700 now while bookmaker allows 2 dimes. Although I do expect the pinnacle limits will increase closer to kickoff.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You can still wager multiple times however if you max bet the lines are likely to move a bit

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

5th or 6th screen option these days.......was top three for years.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not an option for Americans.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    5th or 6th screen option these days.......was top three for years.
    go play at books that operate out of a garage

Pinnacle by far #1 option daily..unmatched limits and unmatched pay record

Moves 1 penny on $10,000 baseball bet..Vegas they would close if you won like many offshore places

cincy

Pinny did increase the moneyline wager limits to a few thousand 2 hours before gametime. Just not sure why they wait so long when each team's gameday roster was finalized 24 hours before kickoff

jjgold

good report Cincy

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    Pinny did increase the moneyline wager limits to a few thousand 2 hours before gametime. Just not sure why they wait so long when each team's gameday roster was finalized 24 hours before kickoff
    U could of bet into the line more then once

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Knowing the roster is one thing, knowing how injured the player is and if he'll even play is quite another.

jjgold

They play it safe more now

I think maybe reduced staff also

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Unfortunately, yes, they do. For example, they reduced MLB HRE wager limits recently. Other than that, they are good: they know that there are not too many players like me who are capable of beating them consistently, maybe like 1 out of 1000 (approximately the same ratio between smart people and stupid is in real life as well, the only difference is that in real life those 999 have no idea that they are stupid, but in gambling they kinda feel that they are, because they are losing all the time; that's actually the only reason why I like gambling, because it's got the same agenda as I have: to show stupid people where they belong, and we both are pretty good at it, I'd say)
    Last edited by Antibet; 08-02-16 at 04:38 AM.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Unfortunately, yes, they do. For example, they reduced MLB HRE wager limits recently. Other than that, they are good: they know that there are not too many players like me who are capable of beating them consistently, maybe like 1 out of 1000 (approximately the same ratio between smart people and stupid is in real life as well, the only difference is that in real life those 999 have no idea that they are stupid, but in gambling they kinda feel that they are, because they are losing all the time; that's actually the only reason why I like gambling, because it's got the same agenda as I have: to show stupid people where they belong, and we both are pretty good at it, I'd say)
    The limit doesnt matter its just so they can adjust line if pressed too hard. When u max out cfl line u can go 2-3 times before they adjust the line.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

they seem to be lowering limits on props very slowly. but it seems every book is doing that

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    go play at books that operate out of a garage

Pinnacle by far #1 option daily..unmatched limits and unmatched pay record

Moves 1 penny on $10,000 baseball bet..Vegas they would close if you won like many offshore places
    Not even close to true. They move 3-5 cents on a Small Moneyline and 7-10 on anything above 170 on 10k bets on baseball.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    i understand both teams have qb injuries but cfl makes teams designate their gameday roster 1 day before the game so there is no question which players are playing so it doesn't make much sense to me why they have these low limits five hours before kickoff.

It's disappointing pinny only takes $700 now while bookmaker allows 2 dimes. Although I do expect the pinnacle limits will increase closer to kickoff.

they increase limits based on action

they open with low limits, and as people bet and the lines become sharper they increase the limits

if they are slow to increase the limits that means they are not getting much action on those lines
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    they increase limits based on action

they open with low limits, and as people bet and the lines become sharper they increase the limits

if they are slow to increase the limits that means they are not getting much action on those lines
    Because their new agents site is so shyte lololol

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Not even close to true. They move 3-5 cents on a Small Moneyline and 7-10 on anything above 170 on 10k bets on baseball.

not sharp accounts kid

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

not sharp accounts kid
    You must be square as shit if they only move a cent off you.

Antibet

not sharp accounts kid

You belong to 999

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    You must be square as shit if they only move a cent off you.

watch it man..no need for that comment

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Tip: No genuinely intelligent person has ever felt the need to point out they are smarter than everyone else in the history of the world.

It's only the wannabes who, although probably above average, are a little bit insecure that they may not be as smart as they hope that spout this sort of self-conscious stuff.

Stick to trying to sound all esoteric and cool with your 'I'm so random' posts about penguins. Was working way better ;-)

jjgold

Antibet is buried

Antibet

999ers are not just stupid, they also have trouble with understanding sarcasm

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Has anyone here ever put in a massive bet at pinnacle?