hec4mu
    hec4mu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

Betballer.com btc withdrawals

Hi I was wondering if anyone had to fillout http://imgur.com/a/7bNIC for btc withdrawals. Also how fast are withdrawals on betballer?

Also what does this exactly mean?

All bets are valid until 23:59 GMT on the last day of the month stated in the bet description.
    All bets are settled once the deadline has passed or once there is a clear winner in the bet selections.We reserve the right to void any bets made after a clear winner in the bet selections has been identified. Any further bets will be declared void and stakes refunded as per our general Terms and Conditions.Unless otherwise stated, all Price related bets will be settled according to the official data from following Bitcoin exchanges: CoinBase, Bitstamp, BitFinex, Huobi, OKcoin. Highest price on any of the Bitcoin exchanges counts towards the settling of any Price bets. Price has to remain live a minimum of 15 minutes in order to be valid for betting purposes.All Industry related bets are only settled on the issue of an official Company or mainstream News Agency Press release. All rumours or forum talk is considered insufficient for the purpose of bet settling.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Looks like pretty normal KYC stuff.

What part of those terms do you want to know about?

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Ive had 2 different experiences with BetBaller. Ive once was paid within 2 minutes after talking to live chat and once it took around 2-3 hours. The time it took 2 hours was when the site wasnt operating (hours of operation) Just like any bookmaker they operate within their hours of operation so I understood why it took a bit longer however I was paid asap once cs reps opened doors. They have impressed me thus far after the rebranding from Flutterclub.com . Definitely a solid shop to have as theres alot to offer there. Also, I was recently told by cs reps that they will be online 24 hours soon. Thats a great sign that this bookmaker wants to please players 24hrs every day and this includes withdrawals aswell.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I just reread your post..... if you signup a btc account, you donot need to fill out kyc requirements... You gamble anonymously however they will ask for email... this services you as they can reply to your concerns directly to you even when they may not be online.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

They paid me several times without hassle as well, very quick (John seems to be the owner and a good guy).

Same odds as Vitalbet, they take the Pinnacle markets and odds but sometimes add a small amount of juice on top.