Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Well it seems i've been a little too optimistic some hours ago after the maintenance, because right now, there's nothing that works correctly on PinnacleSports . No Tristan you're not the only one i confirm Sportsection lines disappered several times, "select league" button works once every hour, etc...And as you can see PinnacleSports are displaying a message right now saying they're experiencing issues in displaying odds on the website, so don't worry you're not the only one to suffer from this disaster

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Pinnacle asked us to pass on a thank you to everyone who has given their feedback. They are following this thread closely and working through the list posters shared. Pinnacle assures us they will get this matter in the rearview.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Did someone here tried live betting on tennis matches with new site Pin....?? When placing a bet, one has to wait about 10 seconds that the statut of bet passes from "waiting" to "running" !! 10 seconds !?? That's just scandalous! With old asian view site bet was immediately accepted when betting in-play on tennis matches. Now one has to wait 10 seconds to have confirmation bet was accepted??! I never saw that anywhere else (among bookmakers highly rated). As it seem you follow thus thread , you people who work on that new site, could you try to do something to avoid such a long delay for a bet to be accepted?? That just unbelievable that statut of bet remains"waiting" for so long...?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

tristan,
    We will ask about what you are seeing on live betting. Thanks

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    Did someone here tried live betting on tennis matches with new site Pin....?? When placing a bet, one has to wait about 10 seconds that the statut of bet passes from "waiting" to "running" !! 10 seconds !?? That's just scandalous! With old asian view site bet was immediately accepted when betting in-play on tennis matches. Now one has to wait 10 seconds to have confirmation bet was accepted??! I never saw that anywhere else (among bookmakers highly rated). As it seem you follow thus thread , you people who work on that new site, could you try to do something to avoid such a long delay for a bet to be accepted?? That just unbelievable that statut of bet remains"waiting" for so long...?
    On the old website, Asian style, the 10 seconds delay (waiting status) is already implemented for over 6 months. I lost many times (XXXXX) due to that "trick" ...

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post

You must be extremely careful, when betting live tennis, as you know, the odds are moving quickly after every point played ...

90 % of my tennis live bets (after being in the 10 second waiting mode) are not accepted...

But nothing to do here - they will not change anything ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    On the old website, Asian style, the 10 seconds delay (waiting status) is already implemented for over 6 months. I lost many times (XXXXX) due to that "trick" ...
    ??Are you sure SBE?? I was doing a lot of live betting too with old website, asian style, and i never had to experience a 10 seconds delay (waiting status)?? Maybe i had to wait 2 or 3 seconds for bet to be confirmed, but not much.

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    ??Are you sure SBE?? I was doing a lot of live betting too with old website, asian style, and i never had to experience a 10 seconds delay (waiting status)?? Maybe i had to wait 2 or 3 seconds for bet to be confirmed, but not much.
    Albator, 100 % sure. Should I make a video :-) ?

Albator

Albator, 100 % sure. Should I make a video :-) ?
    No, no need of making a video SBE, i believe you . But i can guarantee you i never had to experience that 10 seconds delay. As i told you i waited max 2-3 seconds, and there were not these 2 status "waiting" then "running", either it was accepted after 2 seconds and it appeared in the betslip or it was refused and didn't appear in the betslip. But it never appeared as "waiting" in the betslip?? So does it mean Pinnacle applied different treatments according to customers on their old website??

SBE

No, no need of making a video SBE, i believe you . But i can guarantee you i never had to experience that 10 seconds delay. As i told you i waited max 2-3 seconds, and there were not these 2 status "waiting" then "running", either it was accepted after 2 seconds and it appeared in the betslip or it was refused and didn't appear in the betslip. But it never appeared as "waiting" in the betslip?? So does it mean Pinnacle applied different treatments according to customers on their old website??

Albator, I do not use an agent to bet, but using (same as you) the old website of Pinnacle. Asian view is it (I wrote previously asian style - that was not exact). A bet slip opens on the left of my screen(once I choose a bet to place). After inserting the amount I wish to place, I click on "Place Bet (green button) and the bet goes to the "betting mode" (I do not remember now, how is it named exactly, sorry). Sorry for my English ...

The bet status to see, I must (quickly) click on (on another window, rather) "Statement" and here I can see the bet with the status: "Waiting". I am re-loading this page many times and after few seconds (I suppose it is 8 seconds minimum) either the status changes to "Pending" (it means, the bet has been accepted)or disappears totally from the statement and (if the pinnacle website works normally - sometimes it works :-) ) a pop-up (small) window appears: "your bet was not accepted" ... Does it work any other style on your PC ?

Sorry for explaining in such details, ... I am curious, too, if it works different on your pc...

SBE

At this moment, pinnacle fell down again:

Your session has expired.

Please login
    again.

Albator

Pb 1 : Some leagues (tournaments) that you don't select appear in "in-play" lines.
    Exemple: In tennis, i click on "select leagues" and then i only select "atlanta R16.." for example. Then i will only have matches from tournament in Atlanta that will be displayed in a first time, perfect. But a few seconds later, if there are matches that are being played "in-play" and that are in other tournaments (such as a challenger somewhere else or other...), they will be displayed too in "in-play" lines. In fact the selection doesn't work for "in-play" lines, all "in-play" matches will be displayed, whatever you select (but it may take some seconds before they appear)

Pb 2: When one chooses "1 line" in "line" option, the total and the handicap that are displayed have always been the "middle" ones, i mean those for which the odd is about 1,952 (decimal odd). Let's take a clear example: There's today tennis match in Atlanta Donaldson /Kyrgios. 5 "total games" are proposed: +/- 21, +/-21,5 , +/- 22 , +/-22,5, and +/-23. When selecting "1 line", the total that should be displayed is +/- 22 games, the total of the "middle". odd for +22 is 1.952 and odd for -22 is 1.934.
    But instead of that , the total that is displayed is 21 ??? Same problem with the handicap (game spread): the handicap that is displayed is +/- 3 games !? (with -3 odd 1.46 and + 3 odd 2.75). In fact the issue is this is always the lowest total and the lowest handicap that are displayed, not the "middle" ones as this is always the case with asian view normally ??

Pb 3 : After a while being connected, it becomes very difficult to navigate, website becomes as very "slow",and so one has to regularly clear cache and cookies to avoid that problem.

Pb 4 :Great improvement has already been done concerning that problem, but betslip continues to be a bit "slower" to open (compared with old website asian view where it immediately opened)

Pb 5 : When one clicks on the number that is at the right of a line (to see alternative handicap and totals) , one see all totals and handicaps except those who already appeared on the main line. To explain with a clear example. If i chose again my tennis match Donaldson / Kyrgios, i selected "1 line" option so the total i can see is +/-21. Now if i click on the number on the right to see alternative totals, i can see 21,5 , 22, 22,5 , and 23. But 21 doesn't appear any more in that list of totals?? With old asian view, "reference" totals and handicaps appeared too when clicking to see alternative totals and handicaps.

Pb 6 : When trying to place a bet in live betting, i discovered there's now a windows that opens with a message that says to sum up that one has to wait that bet statut is running and not waiting to be sure bet was placed/confirmed. And that takes around 10 seconds for bet to be confirmed as "running" ! 10 seconds, that is an eternity ! With asian view (old site), after only 2/3 seconds maximum we had the message "bet was accepted" or "bet wasn't accepted" ! So why this increasement of the delays?? that makes it almost impossible to do live-betting ??

I won't be there for some days, so sorry in advance but i won't be able to update problems and improvements for the next days. But don't hesitate to share the issues you can experience i really appreciate your feedback. And as we were told Pinnacle has a look at this thread, so your commentaries aren't useless. And we've already seen some improvements by the way, even if a lot remains to be done. I hope website will perfectly work when i 'll be back, one never knows ! :-)
    Last edited by Albator; 08-04-16 at 04:59 PM.

Albator

Albator, I do not use an agent to bet, but using (same as you) the old website of Pinnacle. Asian view is it (I wrote previously asian style - that was not exact). A bet slip opens on the left of my screen(once I choose a bet to place). After inserting the amount I wish to place, I click on "Place Bet (green button) and the bet goes to the "betting mode" (I do not remember now, how is it named exactly, sorry). Sorry for my English ...

The bet status to see, I must (quickly) click on (on another window, rather) "Statement" and here I can see the bet with the status: "Waiting". I am re-loading this page many times and after few seconds (I suppose it is 8 seconds minimum) either the status changes to "Pending" (it means, the bet has been accepted)or disappears totally from the statement and (if the pinnacle website works normally - sometimes it works :-) ) a pop-up (small) window appears: "your bet was not accepted" ... Does it work any other style on your PC ?

Sorry for explaining in such details, ... I am curious, too, if it works different on your pc...
    Well as i told you SBE, up to the recent changements, when i clicked to submit a bet in live betting, either i had the message "the bet was accepted" or the message " the bet wasn't accepted", but it lasted maximum 2-3 seconds. And i hadn't , as i have now, a windows that opens with a message to warn that i have to wait that statut of my bet is "running"" and not "waiting" to know that bet is accepted.... It' s late for me. So have a good night :-)

SBE

Well as i told you SBE, up to the recent changements, when i clicked to submit a bet in live betting, either i had the message "the bet was accepted" or the message " the bet wasn't accepted", but it lasted maximum 2-3 seconds. And i hadn't , as i have now, a windows that opens with a message to warn that i have to wait that statut of my bet is "running"" and not "waiting" to know that bet is accepted.... It' s late for me. So have a good night :-)
    Thank you, Albator. Good night for you, too. I'll answer later on, sorry, now still some work :-) ...

rm190512
    rm190512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1611

Why can't they just clone the pretty solid UI of the main page?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Another day, another "Pinbet88 offline for maintenance" message lol

Albator

Back after about 8 days, and the 1st thing i can read when logging to my PinBeTT account is "Please be advised that the reported issues are being fixed as quick as possible" so i immediately understand that the new pinbBett website continues to be a disaster despite all that time that has passed. I have a look at tennis lines for matches in Cincinatti (early markets, Cincinatti Round 1 ATP), and i can see about only 4 matches whereas 18 matches are displayed on old Pinnacle asian view website?? What's that?? I contact my broker AC to signal them the problem, they answer me that there' s no issue, Cincinatti R1 is proposed on PinbetT ! I try to explain them that the problem is not that Pinbett doesn't propose Cincinatti, the problem is they propose only 4 matches when pinnacle (old website) proposes 18 matches ! AC normally answers me the best way they can but it seems the problem was too big for the operator and she left live chat without a word ! I hoped that after more than 8 days i would find back a website that would work almost "normally", but i feel situation is even worst than 8 days ago now ! Customers who have access to old Pinnacle can bet on a list of 18 matches when we, customers who pass by agents, can only see 4 displayed matches (and 2 of these matches aren't correctly displayed what's more)??!
    Points Awarded:

Raana gave Albator 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dealer wins

If you are viewing "early" lines, click the date that shows on the right of the blue bar and change to "all dates". It took me ages to find that as I thought loads of matches were missing. Hope it helps
    Nomination(s):

Albator

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    If you are viewing "early" lines, click the date that shows on the right of the blue bar and change to "all dates". It took me ages to find that as I thought loads of matches were missing. Hope it helps
    That may be very useful indeed. But in that particular case i had already tried it and issue was the same: a lot of matches were missing. But i contacted once more agentAC, they forwarded to Pinbett upline, and matches have been normally displayed then. It's ok now

tristan
    Update your status

Comments have already been done about live betting on the new website, but it seems Pinnacle doesn't care at all about our comments?? I wanted to bet in-play on tennis match Youzhny/Nishikori, at the very beginning of the match. Old website asianstyle displayed in-play lines at the very first point, but on the new website (for customers using agents), in-play lines appeared only at the beginning of the 4th game!?
    Once for all, could someone from Pinbet88 visiting that forum and seeing this message explain us why do in-play lines are displayed with so much late on new website, compared with the old Pinnacle where they appear at the very beginning????? Disastrous live betting offer on new PinnacleSports site!
    Points Awarded:

Raana gave tristan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBE

tristan
    Update your status

Raonic/Sugita started about 15 minutes ago (tennis in Cincinnati). On "old" Pinnacle website, in-play lines were displayed from the very first point. On Pinbet88, in-play lines were displayed at the start of the...4th game! What a disaster! I contacted AC several times, i sent them email asking them to forward to Pinbet88 so that they do something to fix that issue...But nothing's been done! How possible is it??Why do in-play lines continue being displayed on Pinbet88 15 minutes after "old" Pinnacle??
    Optimal, help please! I know you often read all that concerns new Pinbet88 website, and you can contact Pinnacle, so couldn't you intervene so that Pinnacle/Pinbet88 makes something to arrange things? That's scandalous that Pinbet88 customers can't use in-play lines ( that concerns only tennis matches i think) at the same time as Pinnacle "normal" customers, that is to say from the very first point of matches. Why should we have to wait 15 minutes after start of tennis matches to have in-play lines displayed??

dealer wins

OK an update. The site no longer shows the min or max bet like it did last week. The "sort by event time" does not work anymore.

And whats with this ridiculous "security check" BS that pops up loads of times.

Did this just happen by accident, or did they purposely break it?? A shambles since day 1 Pinbet88 has been.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    OK an update. The site no longer shows the min or max bet like it did last week. The "sort by event time" does not work anymore.

And whats with this ridiculous "security check" BS that pops up loads of times.

Did this just happen by accident, or did they purposely break it?? A shambles since day 1 Pinbet88 has been.
    Let AC88 know about the security popup if you haven't already.

I suspect that is part of them fine tuning the website ddos/security protection and now is the time to make sure they know about too many false positives.

First 12