bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

trouble depositing at youwager

trying to deposit. when i clock on "deposit" i get the message below. Happening on both my phone and computer on differnt browsers. they tell me the issue is 100% just on me. can anyone confirm if things are smooth for them? thank u
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

bubba

now i get this message. anyone else get this? close to 24 hours i have been unable to deposit

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Yes it looks like they are having a problem right now. We've asked for an ETA.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Yes it looks like they are having a problem right now. We've asked for an ETA.
    its fine to have problems but i dont get how they tell me multiple times that the site is working fine and the problem is just my end. very frustrating.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    its fine to have problems but i dont get how they tell me multiple times that the site is working fine and the problem is just my end. very frustrating.
    They are having an intermittent issue where the cashier will stop functioning in one of their servers. They are working on a fix.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    They are having an intermittent issue where the cashier will stop functioning in one of their servers. They are working on a fix.
    like i said, thats fine. but info they should have given me. or I would have even taken an "i dont know whats going on" rather than the answers i received.

to balance things off, i have withdrawn a lot from their in the last 2 months. bitcoin withdrawls as quick and easy i could have ever expected.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Is btc easy as abc/123?

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Is btc easy as abc/123?
    Yes, withdrawing was. but trying to deposit much harder haha. been trying for 24 hours, still cant get onto a deposit page