ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Nitrogen to bitpay

Well have made about 6 withdrawals to my bitpay card directly with no problems..it always credits within that 15 monute invoice window bitpay gives you...but today..withdrew...sent successfully from nitrogen..but nothing on bitpay..invoice expired..been about 45 minutes. Anyone been credited experience any issues?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Well have made about 6 withdrawals to my bitpay card directly with no problems..it always credits within that 15 monute invoice window bitpay gives you...but today..withdrew...sent successfully from nitrogen..but nothing on bitpay..invoice expired..been about 45 minutes. Anyone been credited experience any issues?
    Still same?

ParlayKing1986

Went through after an hour..thank the lord. Lol

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Went through after an hour..thank the lord. Lol
    Ok, good. I'm planning on doing same today. I haven't had a problem either x10. Notmally 30 minutes. Couple times it was instant though.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

After making a withdrawal from Nitrogen, go to cashier and check the status. You can then determine if the delay is on Nitrogen's side or somewhere after leaving Nitrogen.

The status will either say, Pending, Sent, or Completed. If it says Sent or Completed, then Nitrogen has sent it out and the delay is elsewhere.

hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Just to be safe, I sentdit directly to Blockchain then BitPay.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

and change your deposit address to Nitrogen. They use many payout wallets to keep you safe.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by hello1234567 View Post
    Just to be safe, I sentdit directly to Blockchain then BitPay.
    Yes. Blockchain to BitPay is what takes anywhere from seconds to an hour. Then you can go to ATM and take up to 3k per day. I have done 10x so far without problem. Last did it a few hours ago. Best payout option going to American players currently.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Yes. Blockchain to BitPay is what takes anywhere from seconds to an hour. Then you can go to ATM and take up to 3k per day. I have done 10x so far without problem. Last did it a few hours ago. Best payout option going to American players currently.
    I agree. One point I have to make is you don't have to withdraw all of the cash, you can use it like a regular debit card to make purchases.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I agree. One point I have to make is you don't have to withdraw all of the cash, you can use it like a regular debit card to make purchases.
    Yes, however I feel as if I don't want to take any chances having funds taken away. I figure there is a strong chance funds are safe..... Just rather not take the chance of leaving money sit there. I guess it would be fine if I were to pay a bill or something as quick as I would take the cash out. Normally less than an hour after it hits my BitPay card. Either way I'm not complaining. I remember being happy getting a same day payout via ** for xxx digits not very long ago. Now that same day payout is 3k and you don't have to walk into a store and explain your story for why you are reveiving the funds.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Yes, however I feel as if I don't want to take any chances having funds taken away. I figure there is a strong chance funds are safe..... Just rather not take the chance of leaving money sit there. I guess it would be fine if I were to pay a bill or something as quick as I would take the cash out. Normally less than an hour after it hits my BitPay card. Either way I'm not complaining. I remember being happy getting a same day payout via ** for xxx digits not very long ago. Now that same day payout is 3k and you don't have to walk into a store and explain your story for why you are reveiving the funds.
    Don't get complacent. There is a strong chance this will be suspended at some stage imho. But just don't leave any amount of money sitting on the card that you can't afford to lose.

ParlayKing1986

Went from nitrogen to blockchain then to bitpay card this time...showed up pending right away on bitpay but not in balance..an hour and a half later..still pending...0 confirmations on blockchain still...no biggie as i think it will eventually go through but it is not as fast as it was before.

ParlayKing1986

Okay now it has dissapeared from the pending and nothing in balance..still showing 0 confirmations on blockchain..any idea on what next step i should do?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Okay now it has dissapeared from the pending and nothing in balance..still showing 0 confirmations on blockchain..any idea on what next step i should do?
    Rebroadcast the transaction

http://neocashradio.com/blog/how-to-...ockchain-info/

ParlayKing1986

Did it and it quickly went through shortly after...thanks opti! You the man
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ParlayKing1986 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.