XqWretch
    XqWretch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Why does Heritage want me to call them?

Tried to open an account several times and I keep getting a message to call them. Is this normal?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Yeah it's just to verify your identity and get your account set up. I've never had to do it when I opened an account with other sites but it wasn't a big deal when I called them. Just give them the number that popped up when opening your account and they will get you set up.

Heritage is definitely one of the best books if not the best especially for players in the United States.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Yes, when signing up. Friendly, straight to the point and great book.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by XqWretch View Post
    Tried to open an account several times and I keep getting a message to call them. Is this normal?
    If an account was created in their database from a prior attempt they will try to clear that up.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage stole money from me, and they could care less. They just stole it. It was gone never to be returned. Wouldn't trust them with 1 cent. Anytime they want to steal from you, they will, and you can't do anything about it. Sure you can call them about it, and if you're not upset already, you'll be steaming when you try to address a concern with their woeful customer service. They are low life scumbags, and suggest boycotting them forever if you don't want to have to go thru the nightmare they put me through because they are nothing but a bunch of thieves. Wouldn't you rather game with a Book that welcomes and appreciates your business, and knowing that you're money is safe? If so, I'd run from Heritage as fast as you can.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Heritage stole money from me, and they could care less. They just stole it. It was gone never to be returned. Wouldn't trust them with 1 cent. Anytime they want to steal from you, they will, and you can't do anything about it. Sure you can call them about it, and if you're not upset already, you'll be steaming when you try to address a concern with their woeful customer service. They are low life scumbags, and suggest boycotting them forever if you don't want to have to go thru the nightmare they put me through because they are nothing but a bunch of thieves. Wouldn't you rather game with a Book that welcomes and appreciates your business, and knowing that you're money is safe? If so, I'd run from Heritage as fast as you can.
    If you would be so kind to put some meat on those bones and give specific details about what happened.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

If you're the victim of an account compromise, Heritage will kick you out despite being an innocent victim.

Unprofessional to say the least.