PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

5dimes review

Just want to do a quick review on 5dimes since it's a review site.

Pros: Obviously a legit book... money will be safe. Many options and decent/fair juice.

Cons: One day I requested to make a withdraw, and they said max is $500 for $28 fee. The next day I ask another withdraw for the max, and they said max is $350 for $25 fee.... wtf ridiculously inconsistent. CS support is "slow" as in special slow. When it comes to getting your money out, it can be a hassle... but you'll get your money. Just leaves a bad taste

Going to try heritagesports for a bit to see how they handle their shit

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

unfortunately true

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Their payout speed use to be one of the best...now doesn't even compare to other books unfortunately after they got investigated.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

5dimes payouts are no longer hassle free. Heritage payouts are smooth

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing View Post

Cons: One day I requested to make a withdraw, and they said max is $500 for $28 fee. The next day I ask another withdraw for the max, and they said max is $350 for $25 fee.... wtf ridiculously inconsistent. CS support is "slow" as in special slow. When it comes to getting your money out, it can be a hassle... but you'll get your money. Just leaves a bad taste

As an arber/sports trader slow payment and withdraw fee is just a putt off. I never played in 5dimes so far and I will never play on 5dimes because of all the reports and slow payout issues I read here. my average bet size is $8k (AUD) and just imagine if I accumalate $20-$25K in this book, it will take me forever to withdraw this amount and with lot of withdraw fee.

I feel your pain brother. Probably start thinking to move to Australia where thousands of $$'s payout is as fast as max 2 days or stop playing in this small book and start using exchanges and pinnacle through via agents.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Why do these books take our money smoothly,but payouts are a hassle?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by ozpak View Post

As an arber/sports trader slow payment and withdraw fee is just a putt off. I never played in 5dimes so far and I will never play on 5dimes because of all the reports and slow payout issues I read here. my average bet size is $8k (AUD) and just imagine if I accumalate $20-$25K in this book, it will take me forever to withdraw this amount and with lot of withdraw fee.

I feel your pain brother. Probably start thinking to move to Australia where thousands of $$'s payout is as fast as max 2 days or stop playing in this small book and start using exchanges and pinnacle through via agents.
    There is zero issues for Australians withdrawing.

And to call 3 or 4 days for an American to be paid a slow pay is being chicken little.

Some bettors act like its a competition as to who can send the fastest. Unless your betting strategy requires instant money movements, or your trying to pay for tomorrow nights dinner with gambling winnings, then there is no issue, even in 90% of American players minds.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

An Arber bettor needs to be able to access his money without delay in some instances

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

And to call 3 or 4 days for an American to be paid a slow pay is being chicken little.

Some bettors act like its a competition as to who can send the fastest. Unless your betting strategy requires instant money movements, or your trying to pay for tomorrow nights dinner with gambling winnings, then there is no issue, even in 90% of American players minds.
    The guy's not talking about the speed of one small payout; he's talking about the number of payouts it might take to receive a large amount.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post

The guy's not talking about the speed of one small payout; he's talking about the number of payouts it might take to receive a large amount.
    The guy I responded to was.

And the OP is only talking about P2P. If a player insists on that then we all know there are a lot of restrictions these days. At any book.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Try using Neteller at Betonline or Bookmaker, see what you think of their $25/payout policy.

PhoKing

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Try using Neteller at Betonline or Bookmaker, see what you think of their $25/payout policy.
    I ain't hating on the fees. I'm just not cool with the inconsistent max payouts. Like today, I requested another max payout and they said $449 is the max. And now CS have been trying to pull excuses to delay my payout requests (processor is closed today come back early tomorrow(can't they just submit the request now and wait to process it when it opens tomorrow, processor is down, etc). It's okay if I have to wait 24hrs-36hrs to receive the **, but my god making the payout request in the first place is an issue.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I'm just not cool with the inconsistent max payouts. And now CS have been trying to pull excuses to delay my payout requests (processor is closed today come back early tomorrow(can't they just submit the request now and wait to process it when it opens tomorrow, processor is down, etc). It's okay if I have to wait 24hrs-36hrs to receive the **, but my god making the payout request in the first place is an issue.
    P2P is like using horses to deliver mail. It's filled with issues and don't be surprised if you go to pick it up and have a blacklisted name. You're using a method that is KNOWN to be a PAIN IN THE ASS at EVERY BOOK that uses it.

Do you seriously think the book is going to payout based on your requirements (i.e. submit it now and process it when they open)? They have been doing it for 10+ years with P2P. I don't think their method of using processors is going to change for you.

You seem to have unrealistic expectations using an ancient payout method with known limitations. There are no surprises that P2P is a pain in every aspect.

PhoKing

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    P2P is like using horses to deliver mail. It's filled with issues and don't be surprised if you go to pick it up and have a blacklisted name. You're using a method that is KNOWN to be a PAIN IN THE ASS at EVERY BOOK that uses it.

Do you seriously think the book is going to payout based on your requirements (i.e. submit it now and process it when they open)? They have been doing it for 10+ years with P2P. I don't think their method of using processors is going to change for you.

You seem to have unrealistic expectations using an ancient payout method with known limitations. There are no surprises that P2P is a pain in every aspect.
    Tell me what are my "unrealistic expectations"?

royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Pros: Obviously a legit book... money will be safe. Many options and decent/fair juice.

i have been a customer of 5dimes for over 10 years, love the lines u just can't beat the lines for usa players, over the past 2 years i have noticed the decline in dimes, customer service isn't as good u used to see alot of familiar names now it's like new people all the time, funding methods have shrinked, i loved getting those ** express cards at store and not having to deal with walmart or grocery store cashiers who mis spelled names, i'm playing less and less offshore the trend is not going in a good direction

Optional

I ain't hating on the fees. I'm just not cool with the inconsistent max payouts. Like today, I requested another max payout and they said $449 is the max. And now CS have been trying to pull excuses to delay my payout requests (processor is closed today come back early tomorrow(can't they just submit the request now and wait to process it when it opens tomorrow, processor is down, etc). It's okay if I have to wait 24hrs-36hrs to receive the **, but my god making the payout request in the first place is an issue.
    The changing max has to do with payment processor daily limits imposed on the book, depending on demand and what the processor needs to do to stay operational at all.

As far as the come back tomorrow and ask again... yes painful, but just how they do things. I suspect mostly because they do not know what the limit will be tomorrow at the time.

Have you tried bitcoin? It's a hell of a lot easier.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I respectfully disagree Opti. 3-4 days is not cool considering they take your Bitcoin in seconds and others payout in hours if not seconds. I understand your position to not bash 5dimes here, but come on. You know damn well 3 days is not acceptable bitcoin payout time frame

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I respectfully disagree Opti. 3-4 days is not cool considering they take your Bitcoin in seconds and others payout in hours if not seconds. I understand your position to not bash 5dimes here, but come on. You know damn well 3 days is not acceptable bitcoin payout time frame

+1 This

Optional

The guy was carrying on like the book was slow paying and that was a sign of trouble.

3 days for US withdrawals is acceptable, even for bitcoin. It may not be what you want to see but it's definitely a reasonable timeframe to be paid in by offshore industry standards. And definitely not the cause for concern the person I was replying to made it out to be.

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

How you will justify maximum payout limits which is only under $500 and on every payout you have to pay processing fee?? These processing fee will eat any profit (if there is any for recreational punters). I really don't understand how a book can be A+ when maximum payout is under $500. Well put in this way, it could be A+ for recreational punters but not for professionals punters.

Optional

They do call themselves a rec book Ozpak. But they are really somewhere in between a rec and pro book player management wise.

You should speak to them and ask what options they have for Aussies if interested to play there. You are getting all worried about restrictions on US P2P payments which you won't be using anyway. Even US people don't have to use that old system.

Best way for an Aussie to deal with 5D is by bitcoin. There is a properly licensed/regulated Australian exchange called Independent Reserve where you can obtain and cash out bitcoin direct to your bank very easily and avoid exchange rate fees going from AUD to USD and back again too.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Not sure I follow. Would you rather have every deposit take 3 hours to 3 days? Would that make you happier / more profitable? Have you considered the security side of it all? I'm not saying the business side here is neglected (they will take more of our money if deposits are instant, obviously) but aren't you aware of this huge industry using stolen c....cards to purchase anything and everything?

You can't be much of a poker player. You aren't considering your opponent's motivation enough. Me, me, me, me...

ParlayKing1986

Even with bitcoin..they are ridiculously slower than the comp...shouldnt take 48 hours just to remove the funds from your account and begin the process.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

3 days for US withdrawals is acceptable, even for bitcoin. It may not be what you want to see but it's definitely a reasonable timeframe to be paid in by offshore industry standards. And definitely not the cause for concern the person I was replying to made it out to be.
    No. It's definitely not the industry standard to wait three days for a bitcoin payout. Who exactly has made you wait three days for a bitcoin payout? And no one has said it's a cause for concern. The person you were replying to merely stated that it would take a long time to withdraw $25k, and that it was not OK with him.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

I use European bookmakers and even some of them can take 3 days to process e-wallet withdrawals, which in theory like Bitcoin could be done instantly. If it's a low max payout then that would be these US bookies trying to stay under the radar from the authorities and I'm sure the cost of doing business for servicing US customers is higher than most other countries, so you have to expect some fees somewhere along the way.

There really is nothing to complain about as you guys from the US should really be thankful you even currently have Bitcoin because it sounds like if you didn't have Bitcoin, then this "industry" which is grey market at best, would be completely down the pan.
    Last edited by luctens; 07-14-16 at 04:10 PM.

royhobbs8

5dimes ** deposits phillipines delayed , made deposit tonight been 2 hours still pending everything at dimes the past year just isn't running as smoothly it's getting kind of annoying

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by royhobbs8 View Post
    5dimes ** deposits phillipines delayed , made deposit tonight been 2 hours still pending everything at dimes the past year just isn't running as smoothly it's getting kind of annoying
    The new Philippines president seems very anti-gambling and in the past couple of weeks he been quoted as saying "online gambling must stop" so I'm not sure if it is something to do with that and maybe a more permanent exclusion of Philippines customers from 5Dimes.

If it's just a standard payment processing issue, you've got to expect some problems with these offshore books as I expect on a very regular basis their payment processors get taken down and they have to sort out other arrangements so it's an ongoing battle for these bookmakers to keep payments running smoothly. I'm sure they'll sort the problem out if it is just one of these run of the mill issues and nothing more major than that but it's just one of the downsides you have to factor in when using these grey market offshore bookmakers.
    Last edited by luctens; 07-18-16 at 10:36 PM.

ParlayKing1986

5d has had issues with phillipines on and off for past year now...which use to be the quickest and most reliable way to p2p..now thats gone..depositing via bitpay is pretty smooth but still slow getting paid out compared to other books. No longer the top dawg.

royhobbs8

pines used to take 20 mins tops those were the good ole days

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

It's acceptable to me, as a Washington state player I'm very limited in my methods and I've been through many. It was a constant battle between the card companies and ** questioning the transactions. Bitcoin has been great, 3-4 days is a piece of cake compared to the other headaches.

Dakota
    Dakota's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17254

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    It's acceptable to me, as a Washington state player I'm very limited in my methods and I've been through many. It was a constant battle between the card companies and ** questioning the transactions. Bitcoin has been great, 3-4 days is a piece of cake compared to the other headaches.
    is this w/ "5 dime?"

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    is this w/ "5 dime?"
    Yes sir

Dakota
    Dakota's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17254

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Yes sir
    Thank You..nice to read something positive on 5dimes

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I definitely like 5Dimes but it's so sketchy to me how many different times I've had to provide different people my username and password in chat or through email to cashout.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

5d does bitcoin withdrawals manually to make your account more secure, no wonder it takes more than some hours.

Just choose another bookmaker with instant bitcoin withdrawal if you cant wait 1-3 days
    , but if your account gets hacked, your money will be stolen instant too

I rather wait some days with 5d, i have no hassle or problem with them

12 Last