tnewo
    tnewo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

sorry again for my english

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by tnewo View Post
    sbobet and other asians , betfair, matchbook, 5 dimes for american sports.............and so many others, iīm calm down, i donīt know, maybe iīm a wierd guy because i donīt like someone keeps my money becuase they are trying bettors donīt change ther bookie, pinnacle, for others that works right know, is pinnacle who use this trick to retain customers meanwhile they fix their technical issues, so maybe pinnacle knows the world is big, and there are other bookmakers, maybe you are the one who doesnīt realizaced yet, in any case, iīm calm, very calm, in fact, i donīt blame agents, i blame pinnacle
    As you should. The agents had nothing to do with this.

Pinnacle did this, and they still won't release a public explanation.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

sbobet and other asians , betfair, matchbook, 5 dimes for american sports.............and so many others, iīm calm down, i donīt know, maybe iīm a wierd guy because i donīt like someone keeps my money becuase they are trying bettors donīt change ther bookie, pinnacle, for others that works right know, is pinnacle who use this trick to retain customers meanwhile they fix their technical issues, so maybe pinnacle knows the world is big, and there are other bookmakers, maybe you are the one who doesnīt realizaced yet, in any case, iīm calm, very calm, in fact, i donīt blame agents, i blame pinnacle
    SBOBet are only ever any good for Asian Handicaps and even on those markets they are nearly always worse odds than Pinnacle and you can forget the rest of their offering. The same can also be said for all other Asian bookmakers.

Betfair with a 5% base rate is a joke and even if you are down at anywhere near 2% on their commission scheme, Pinnacle beats their odds nearly all of the time even at that commission rate anyway.

Matchbook has very gappy odds. Currently they are 1.96 v 1.96 on the back side and 2.04 v 2.04 on the lay side of an Asian Handicap market of a Champions league qualifier that starts in an hour and that is the quality of odds you get the majority of the time at Matchbook.

Even 5Dimes reduced juice lines only bring them up to somewhere near Pinnacle's odds and even then they only have $500 limits for their reduced juice lines so not exactly a serious bookmaker.

I don't who these "many others" you talk about are but the ones you've mentioned are absolutely no substitute whatsoever for Pinnacle.

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

That is the 6th time in 4 days on this thread you have asked Pinnacle to give an explanation. You don't seem to get it that Pinnacle won't deal with agent customers directly or publicly. All info goes through the agents and the information you're getting from the agents is the latest information they are getting from Pinnacle so there is nothing else to say until there is a further update.

andrew023
    andrew023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    SBOBet are only ever any good for Asian Handicaps and even on those markets they are nearly always worse odds than Pinnacle and you can forget the rest of their offering. The same can also be said for all other Asian bookmakers.

Betfair with a 5% base rate is a joke and even if you are down at anywhere near 2% on their commission scheme, Pinnacle beats their odds nearly all of the time even at that commission rate anyway.

Matchbook has very gappy odds. Currently they are 1.96 v 1.96 on the back side and 2.04 v 2.04 on the lay side of an Asian Handicap market of a Champions league qualifier that starts in an hour and that is the quality of odds you get the majority of the time at Matchbook.

Even 5Dimes reduced juice lines only bring them up to somewhere near Pinnacle's odds and even then they only have $500 limits for their reduced juice lines so not exactly a serious bookmaker.

I don't who these "many others" you talk about are but the ones you've mentioned are absolutely no substitute

whatsoever for Pinnacle.
    Why are you going off on a tangent to defend Pinnacle at all costs, seems very likely that you at least have some sort of relationship with Pinnacle. Obviously we have no choice but to wait this out until Pinnacle can get this all sorted out, but the point of this thread is actually an outlet for many of us to vent our frustrations with Pinnacle, why can't you just let us vent in peace...lol
    I'm not going to pretend like I know a lot about IT, but 5-6 days and counting seems like more than enough time for them to fix this problem. Either they aren't hiring people qualified enough or they aren't hiring enough people, or both. The TOP bookmaker in this industry you would think should be able to handle a matter of this sort in 5 days time....I'm still waiting....
    Good Day

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by andrew023 View Post
    Why are you going off on a tangent to defend Pinnacle at all costs, seems very likely that you at least have some sort of relationship with Pinnacle. Obviously we have no choice but to wait this out until Pinnacle can get this all sorted out, but the point of this thread is actually an outlet for many of us to vent our frustrations with Pinnacle, why can't you just let us vent in peace...lol
    I'm not going to pretend like I know a lot about IT, but 5-6 days and counting seems like more than enough time for them to fix this problem. Either they aren't hiring people qualified enough or they aren't hiring enough people, or both. The TOP bookmaker in this industry you would think should be able to handle a matter of this sort in 5 days time....I'm still waiting....
    Good Day
    Firstly I have absolutely no relationship with Pinnacle. I'm just saying it as it is.

The point of a forum like this is for people to air and discuss their views, have a constructive debate and add important information to the forum. What we are getting here is people moaning about the same thing over and over again with no further constructive information to add which is completely pointless and boring.

I have not suggested that this length of outage is any way acceptable, but I'm commenting on the quality of Pinnacle's odds and limits, not the quality of their IT team. Lets get one thing for sure, this will be sorted out at some point. What people are saying here though is that once it is sorted out, they are going to withdraw their money and go and find another Pinnacle. My comments are regarding that sort of claim and I'm putting some realism back into the debate as although you may hate their IT capabilities, you won't find their odds and limits anywhere else so when the dust settles you will realise that they are a must for any serious bettor. If some people can't see that, they need their head testing.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Pinnacle doesn't speak to the end user of this business...not how it works. This isn't from Pinnacle but I understand that the software upgrade caused some issues and figures were not in sync. They had to freeze the transactions while this was fixed. Data bases can be very complicated with all these moving #s at scale. Rumor has it it will be a day or two more as they upgrade the rest of the system. Hopefully no more issues the rest of the way.

andrew023

Firstly I have absolutely no relationship with Pinnacle. I'm just saying it as it is.

The point of a forum like this is for people to air and discuss their views, have a constructive debate and add important information to the forum. What we are getting here is people moaning about the same thing over and over again with no further constructive information to add which is completely pointless and boring.

I have not suggested that this length of outage is any way acceptable, but I'm commenting on the quality of Pinnacle's odds and limits, not the quality of their IT team. Lets get one thing for sure, this will be sorted out at some point. What people are saying here though is that once it is sorted out, they are going to withdraw their money and go and find another Pinnacle. My comments are regarding that sort of claim and I'm putting some realism back into the debate as although you may hate their IT capabilities, you won't find their odds and limits anywhere else so when the dust settles you will realise that they are a must for any serious bettor. If some people can't see that, they need their head testing.
    Agree that pinnacle has the best odds and is pretty much irreplaceable for serious players. I for one will not be leaving pinnacle, unless the new site is truely a mess, or if anything like this happens again.

tnewo

do you think this tecnical issues arenīt a big issue? do you think this comunication policy doesnīt mean anything?
    The rush movement, the improvisation, maybe pinnacle has some legal issues or something, itīs not esasy to understand a movement like this. Legal issues, some countrys maybe donīt want anymore pinnacle works so easy through agents because of limitation of gambling in those countrys, Agents are companys that allows pinnacle donīt pay taxes in countrys like germany france and others, maybe this is part of the problem, in any case, something change in people who runs pinnacle, maybe a new owner whatever, but this pinbet88 thing is a very bad symtom.
    And until now toward costumers pinnacle have been a perfect company, but that itīs past, things change, and bigger things than pinnacle was in decline, why not pinnacle? and this comunication about PinnacleSports " oh talk to your agent" you are not my costumer" come on, agents ar only that , agents, employes, midleman, and their bosses are pinnacle, and the money is in pinnacle pockets, thatīs all that matter, and pinnacle are trying as hard as they can to avoid we put those money in other bookies, no a normal beahiovour for the best bookmaker in the world , donīt you think?

luctens

do you think this tecnical issues arenīt a big issue? do you think this comunication policy doesnīt mean anything?
    The rush movement, the improvisation, maybe pinnacle has some legal issues or something, itīs not esasy to understand a movement like this. Legal issues, some countrys maybe donīt want anymore pinnacle works so easy through agents because of limitation of gambling in those countrys, Agents are companys that allows pinnacle donīt pay taxes in countrys like germany france and others, maybe this is part of the problem, in any case, something change in people who runs pinnacle, maybe a new owner whatever, but this pinbet88 thing is a very bad symtom.
    And until now toward costumers pinnacle have been a perfect company, but that itīs past, things change, and bigger things than pinnacle was in decline, why not pinnacle? and this comunication about PinnacleSports " oh talk to your agent" you are not my costumer" come on, agents ar only that , agents, employes, midleman, and their bosses are pinnacle, and the money is in pinnacle pockets, thatīs all that matter, and pinnacle are trying as hard as they can to avoid we put those money in other bookies, no a normal beahiovour for the best bookmaker in the world , donīt you think?
    These technical issues are obviously a big issue, but these things happen every now and again and there is nothing you can do but wait for them to resolve it.

About their communication policy, it has always been the same with agent customers in that Pinnacle have never spoken directly with these customers and it's always been through agents so no change there then. Agents have passed the message on from Pinnacle that there are continuing technical issues so I don't really know what else you expect them to say until these technical issues are fixed or there is any further update.

I've already previously given my views that I think this may have something to do with their application for a UK Gambling commission licence but one thing I am sure about is that Pinnacle are not "in decline". If this was the case, then nobody would be receiving any withdrawals, but normal non-agent accounts are unaffected and working fine so there is obviously no wider issue with Pinnacle except from specifically agent accounts that they are transferring over to a new site.

Pinnacle are not trying as hard as possible to stop you getting your money or transferring it to another bookie. Bill Dozer has said that he understands there is an issue with tallying up figures on the accounts being transferred and Asian Connect have already said that there is an issue tallying up customer balances so there is no reasonable way to expect Pinnacle to process any withdrawals until they have been able to verify each player's account balance.

This is obviously very frustrating but it is also obviously no more than technical issues that for whatever reason have taken way longer than usual to fix but that some people are trying to blow out of all proportions so stop with the conspiracy theories.

Zyk37
    Zyk37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Does someone know why we have been transfered to pinbet88 ? And why only us using agents ?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by Zyk37 View Post
    Does someone know why we have been transfered to pinbet88 ? And why only us using agents ?
    I think (a pure guess) they want to completely separate their agent business to allow them to get a UK licence before the end of the year.

dealer wins

They should have had this pinbet88 site thoroughly tested before making it live. Its like they wrote the site code, and are testing it on us lol

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

That is the 6th time in 4 days on this thread you have asked Pinnacle to give an explanation. You don't seem to get it that Pinnacle won't deal with agent customers directly or publicly. All info goes through the agents and the information you're getting from the agents is the latest information they are getting from Pinnacle so there is nothing else to say until there is a further update.
    No, you don't get it, despite several people attempting to help you see.

This affects a lot of people. Pinnacle should be releasing a public statement.

This is fairly obvious, and the only reason anyone would be defending Pinnacle here is if they have a vested interest in doing so. Outrageous.
    Last edited by yisman; 07-19-16 at 03:31 PM.

luctens

No, you don't get it, despite several people attempting to help you see.

This affects a lot of people. Pinnacle should be releasing a public statement.

This is fairly obvious, and the only reason anyone would be defending Pinnacle here is if they have a vested interest in doing so. Outrageous.
    As I said before I have no relationship or "vested interest" in Pinnacle and I'm not defending them at all. I'm simply stating that from the information that we do know, there is no reason to panic but at the same time there is nothing else Pinnacle or your agent can update you on until there is progress with these issues and all you can do is wait.

It doesn't matter how many times you ask for it or say they should they should "release a public statement", for the reasons I stated on my previous post, they are going to do nothing of the sort. Bill Dozer has already said it should hopefully be sorted in the next 2 days and I'm sure he wouldn't have said that unless it was from a good source so lets hope that it gets sorted in that timeframe.

In the meantime, sit tight, wait for an update from your agent and stop repeatedly and pointlessly calling for something that obviously isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by luctens; 07-19-16 at 03:56 PM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Pinnacle are not trying as hard as possible to stop you getting your money or transferring it to another bookie.

Bill Dozer has said that he understands there is an issue with tallying up figures on the accounts being transferred and Asian Connect have already said that there is an issue tallying up customer balances so there is no reasonable way to expect Pinnacle to process any withdrawals until they have been able to verify each player's account balance.

This is obviously very frustrating but it is also obviously no more than technical issues that for whatever reason have taken way longer than usual to fix but that some people are trying to blow out of all proportions so stop with the conspiracy theories.
    Everyone is saying they should have tested it. They surely did. But you can't account for everything in a test and you can't scale up. You can only mimic real users and the server configuration. Years ago we released bet points for the SBR community. You'd think it is just subtracting a point from one user and adding it to another and wah la! But it was probably one of the hardest things we have ever done. There is data base server syncing, there are web servers in a cluster that need to update in real time so users see what is actually happening. There is caching so everything doesnt load for each point request crashing the network yet caching can show old balances. Nevermind getting into cross-platform stuff... from vbulletin forum to proprietary poker to our SBR store. Pinnacle's numbers need to be 100% on all platforms for obvious reasons. Now, these arent excuses and you should be mad. You say well Pinnacle should have a state of the art engineering arm and should get it right. But its not a coverup for a Pinnacle sale or something like that... these things do happen to the best companies and banks. Got dang Pokemon Go just went down.

dealer wins

They could not have tested it, there is/was too many basic faults.

Incorrect sports showing, random characters instead of odds, site throwing up random games, list of bets showing other clients bets, bet minimum and max amounts completely incorrect.

If they tested it then Ray Charles and Steve Wonder were the testers.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

I would have wanted, as you did DealerWins, to make the list of all the things that don't work on the new site, but i wasn't courageous enough! In fact i wouldn't have known what to start with, there are so many issues... That is why, even when it will possible again to place bet with Pinnacle, i know the nightmare will continue, because new site will be catastrophic to use. They tell us they do their best to fix the issue, but the more time passes, and the less new site workds ! Up to now the only thing that was correct on this new site was ma balance, but from this morning balance is wrong toonow : about 5000 euros of winning settled bets now appear in "running" bets?? Pinnacle are you serious ?? All that must be a joke ??? i can't imagine you're serious with your incredibly horible new site. You tried to propose a new site, that's a disaster, now that would be a good sign of inteligence to admit it and come back to the o"old" site that worked so well!! Don' t you think so??

cash5000
    cash5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I made a deposit to AsianConnect to deposit my funds on behalf of me to Pinnacle account. I hold AC responsible for not fulfilling my orders to withdraw or being able to place a bet. So I told to AC's representative:
    * are you 100% sure that funds will be cleared after the migration issues are finished? AC said yes
    * then I said if you're so sure then please transfer equivalent of my PinBet88 funds to my Skrill account from AC's OWN account and later on, when problems are solved, transfer my PinBet88 funds to AC or whatever. AC said they can't do it. So it means they're not sure if funds are cleared at all.

My PinBet88 funds can be seen on PinBet88, so it's not valid argument that some funds are not tallyied or whatever – they know exactly how much money I have locked in PinBet88. So, if you're really interested in keeping your customers, you pay your customers and you continue the struggle with PinBet88 alone – it's NOT a customer's problem that Pinnacle and agents can't get along. I wouldn't have deposited money if I've known there will be 6 days and counting problems with transactions.

AC did its work really bad – they should've known that migration period may cause troubles and if not, then being ready to handle all withdrawals etc.

I, as a customer, don't give a rat's ass about Pinnacle – I've entered into agreement with AC. I rather believe that there's something wrong on AC's side, either they presented wrong numbers to Pinnacle etc during the migration and now Pinnacle holds all the AC's account locked.

tnewo

Mail from assiaconect,

"
    Dear Valued Customers,

In line with the recent issue that we have with Pinnacle, we would like to let you know that we are putting all our efforts in communicating with Pinnacle. Even our Executives have already communicated with Pinnacle’s Top Management but none of them can confirm any status up until now.

We are also seeking information on the progress of their migration for the benefit of our customers and our business, but we are also limited of the actual status.

What Pinnacle/Pinbet88 advise us is that there are some issues found during the migration that affects most of the agents that’s working with them; while it’s true that there are other agents able to continue the business and not affected of the issue because they are still hanging in their old site, they have confirmed that all accounts will definitely be migrated to the new site soon. It is still best not to make any transaction in their platform until they confirm stability on the new website to avoid more serious problem that may occur.

We’re looking forward for this matter to be resolved and return to its usual business operation. Rest assured that as soon as the problem with the migration has been fixed, all request for deposit/transfer/withdrawal will be accommodated.

All the Best,
    Asianconnect Team"Good job by pinnacle, if banks or telecomunication companys do something like this, goverments would fine them. Pinnacleīs negligence is terrible. Even agents are nervous,

And that excuse balance not tally. do you mean Pinnacle have no security about keeping records, statemente, balances of costumers?..............come on, if that is true, scenario is even worse, of course pinnacle keep secuirity and back up, what the donīt want is in the meanwhile the fix their mess we go to other bookmakers

tnewo

Mail from assiaconect,

"
    Dear Valued Customers,

In line with the recent issue that we have with Pinnacle, we would like to let you know that we are putting all our efforts in communicating with Pinnacle. Even our Executives have already communicated with Pinnacle’s Top Management but none of them can confirm any status up until now.

We are also seeking information on the progress of their migration for the benefit of our customers and our business, but we are also limited of the actual status.

What Pinnacle/Pinbet88 advise us is that there are some issues found during the migration that affects most of the agents that’s working with them; while it’s true that there are other agents able to continue the business and not affected of the issue because they are still hanging in their old site, they have confirmed that all accounts will definitely be migrated to the new site soon. It is still best not to make any transaction in their platform until they confirm stability on the new website to avoid more serious problem that may occur.

We’re looking forward for this matter to be resolved and return to its usual business operation. Rest assured that as soon as the problem with the migration has been fixed, all request for deposit/transfer/withdrawal will be accommodated.

All the Best,
    Asianconnect Team"

Good job by pinnacle, if banks or telecomunication companys do something like this, goverments would fine them. Pinnacleīs negligence is terrible. Even agents are nervous,

And that excuse balance not tally. do you mean Pinnacle have no security about keeping records, statemente, balances of costumers?..............come on, if that is true, scenario is even worse, of course pinnacle keep secuirity and back up, what the donīt want is in the meanwhile the fix their mess we go to other bookmakers

my post begin here,

tnewo

sorry for duplicated post, i made a mistake trying to edit

tnewo

Quote Originally Posted by cash5000 View Post

AC did its work really bad – they should've known that migration period may cause troubles and if not, then being ready to handle all withdrawals etc.

I, as a customer, don't give a rat's ass about Pinnacle – I've entered into agreement with AC. I rather believe that there's something wrong on AC's side, either they presented wrong numbers to Pinnacle etc during the migration and now Pinnacle holds all the AC's account locked.
    cash 5000, iīm in the same boat, but the wole PinnacleSports thing comes from pinnacle, seems to be a pinbet88 or whatever for each agent, most of them are in the same situation, basically donņt work.
    Pinnacle force agents to use this websites. For me agents fault is based on not warning us about this experiment from pinnacle.
    But for now, who keeps the money is pinnacle, the made the whole new systme (PinnacleSports) and who donīt say a sibgle word about the issue.
    So for me, i blame both, pinnacle and agents, but the strong side, who are not say a word. who have not made a public statement is pinnacle. Until now even they have not say "sorry", sorry for this PinnacleSports shit.
    At least agents make and explanation and aapologize to costumers.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

I have a ton of pending wagers, many on the republican nomination that was just graded yesterday and I have no way of verifying wagers since they still have no pending wagers listed on the new site.

I know there is nothing we can do but wait, but this can't be more frustrating at this point.

cash5000

But we don't have to wait when Pinnacle and AC will end their dispute. If I'm unable to bet then I hold AC responsible and AC should make withdrawals from its OWN funds and then fight with Pinnacle or drop dead etc. It's common behaviour in business world.

Zyk37

When you login to Pinbet88, you can see this :

"[System Maintenance Notice] Our site is performing some essential maintenance work from 21/07/2016 3:00 AM to 3:30 A.M (GMT+8) and it will not be available during this time. We will be back shortly! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be advised the reported issues are being fixed as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding."

Do you think it will be fix in 30 minutes ^^ ?

dealer wins

Jesus down again, this really is appalling service!!

tnewo

The reported issues on PinBet88 are being fixed as quickly as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.
    — Pinnacle (@PinnacleSports) 20 de julio de 2016

great comunication skills, yep
    that is what they have said in their twiter account

Zyk37

That's what we can see when we go to pinbet88 :
    UNDER MAINTENANCE:

Our site is performing some essential maintenance work from 10/05/2016 13:00 to 15:00 (GMT+8) and it will not be available during this time.

We will be back shortly! We apologize for the inconvenience.
    SERIOUSLY ? 10/05/16 ????
    Last edited by Zyk37; 07-20-16 at 02:52 PM.

Zyk37

Ok, now we can see :

UNDER MAINTENANCE:

Our site is performing some essential maintenance work from 21/07/2016 03:00 to 21/07/2016 04:00 (GMT+8) and it will not be available during this time.
    We will be back shortly! We apologize for the inconvenience.
    I'm really scared xD

cash5000

well, this is all BS - we don't know who's fault it really is, but I tend to believe that fault is on AC's side somehow. Pinnacle is reputable bookmaker and if AC (or other agents) screwed it either presenting false numbers/documents etc then Pinnacle doesn't care about agent's customers. There's also something fishy about PinBet88 – you're the biggest bookmaker in the world and you cannot fix this freaking site in 6 days? Give me a break! I believe it's up to agents to run or pay for this site and they f***d it up and are having a hard time to fix it.

andrew023

Well with each passing day one can only get more worried. I checked my balance today, and for the first time it was wrong ...only about half of what it should be...what sucks most of all is we can do nothing at all except wait....which only increases our worry and frustrations.

dealer wins

I put the blame on pinnacle. Their site is shit at the best of times, trying to design a new one for agents was always going to be a FAIL.

They must be hurting as the lines have not been moving half as much as usual, indicating a massive drop in betting volume.

Dont they realise their serious UK clients are already betting with them and chasing a UK licence is a waste of time, resources and money

Zyk37

Quote Originally Posted by andrew023 View Post
    Well with each passing day one can only get more worried. I checked my balance today, and for the first time it was wrong ...only about half of what it should be...what sucks most of all is we can do nothing at all except wait....which only increases our worry and frustrations.
    If it's changed, it means they are doing something...

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

The one thing I don't understand, (and is something I raised to ac88 as well)...

Why can't they let us use the old site while they figure out this trainwreck with the new site?

At the very least, it would give us access to our balance/pending wagers. I have a ton of pending wagers and my biggest frustration (outside of not being able to touch my money) is not being able to see all my pending wagers. I think it's a pretty reasonable request after all this time of waiting with absolutely no timeframe whatsoever.

First 123456 ... Last