jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

HAve Not Heard Much About Marathon Lately

I think they have Russian Div and UK division now

Anyone playing there?

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Anybody with a brain will have been limited very quickly. Don't really get what type of customer they are trying to attract. They have low margins and even boast about how low their margins are in adverts but they obviously don't want the professionals etc that would be attracted to the low margins as they limit them very quickly. On the other hand in terms of recreational bettors, they have an awful looking website with confusing odds format for the fun punter and no existing customer offers to pull in loyal mug punters so I don't know what type of customer they are looking for.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
    Anybody with a brain will have been limited very quickly. Don't really get what type of customer they are trying to attract. They have low margins and even boast about how low their margins are in adverts but they obviously don't want the professionals etc that would be attracted to the low margins as they limit them very quickly. On the other hand in terms of recreational bettors, they have an awful looking website with confusing odds format for the fun punter and no existing customer offers to pull in loyal mug punters so I don't know what type of customer they are looking for.
    thanks guy