MM23
    MM23's Avatar Become A Pro!

BET365 live stuff lied me..

I don't have enough money to made minimum deposit.I wrote to their operators and the first one told me that he can try one time with less money.He told me that he can't try with less than 14 BGN.The second operator I told to her that I had 13 BGN and she told me that they can't try with less then 13 BGN.After that she told me that the bank reject the deposit,but she also tried with 12 BGN.So the first operator lied me that they can try only one time,and the second lied me that she can't try with less than 13 BGN.It's awfull..

Negative
    Negative's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally don't think you have been lied . The bookmakers nowadays employee uninformed costumer service representatives only to make them available to assist you through chat and they pay less than usual . This is happening to me in chat especially many of EU bookmakers lately .

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

it happends to american bookies also for example wagerhub

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MM23 View Post
    I don't have enough money to made minimum deposit.I wrote to their operators and the first one told me that he can try one time with less money.He told me that he can't try with less than 14 BGN.The second operator I told to her that I had 13 BGN and she told me that they can't try with less then 13 BGN.After that she told me that the bank reject the deposit,but she also tried with 12 BGN.So the first operator lied me that they can try only one time,and the second lied me that she can't try with less than 13 BGN.It's awfull..
    Bet $3.65 is awful and I hope this 83 years old owner of bet3.65 will die very soon.

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

And now in English, please.

moonbeam

americans are so ignorant. There are other languages out there except american

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you should ask them to start at 1 bgn to see if it's accepted and work your way up

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe you shoold start playing freee bingo cards

moonbeam

bet $3.65 and bwin are the biggest european books. Thatīs crazy

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Was thinking of depositing solely for the live betting but a little leary now