YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Bookmaker or 5 Dimes

I've been hearing all of these non-payment issues of late with 5 Dimes. Has anyone been paid recently from 5 Dimes or would Bookmaker be a better option. I've always played with 5 Dimes, but all these long non-payment issues are making me think of other options than 5 Dimes. I usually use Bitcoins. Does Bookmaker have the same issues or do they pay faster than 5 Dimes?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

i play at 5dimes - would never again play at bookmaker. there are pros and cons to both. my choice of 5dimes to me is the only choice.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

5Dimes.

Not even a question!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

5dimes many many more betting options.

Bookmaker, enjoy their withdraw/deposit process. Not sure if Bookmaker does this all the time with bitcoin, but requested a payout last week and usually would be received later that afternoon (around 5pm EST) but they called me instead at 2pm and wanted to verify info and then sent it out the next day at 5pm. Sounded as if this was going to be their standard moving forward, to call and confirm, could be a hassle if you work and don't want to answer a random 1800 or 1888 number during the day.

Toss up from me. Love betting at 5dimes but love the simple payout process at bookmaker. Really never had to jump through hoops at bookmaker, but have had to do a few things that seemed unnecessary at 5dimes for a payout.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

As of today you are correct. Bookmaker is Major League as far as processing deposits and withdrawals.
    5 Dimes is still in the minors figuring the BTC process out. Credit to them to try other innovator ways, but the bottom line is they're slower....than Bookmaker, still equal or better than many books in that regard.

As far as a wagering menu, lower juice, it's 5 Dimes hands down and no one can argue that here.

I'd go with 5 Dimes. You're hearing SLOWER pay not SLOW pay, no one has not been paid. What you're seeing is a withdrawal process that should take an hour (they accepted my 2 BTC deposits in less than 30 minutes for each), is taking several days, which isn't right. Until SBR or someone else in the know reports differently, I'll chock it up to lack of Bitcoin knowledge or apathy (too bad).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Play at both