Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

It's good to spread your losses around to different books

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

does anyone use the OTP/2factor authentication? I cant get it to work. I downloaded google authenticator and freeotp and everytime i scan the qr and get a code on my phone, nitrogen keeps saying password does not match.

i wish they had a simple 2 factor like blockchain with phone number and text msg

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Best book for payouts. No one beats them. If you are a US player and wager $3k+ per wager, they are #1 in my opinion. They will payout $50k in under an hour. What US fiat book does that? NONE.

They add 1 or 2 pts of juice to pinny lines.

They took all of Bitbook's business. Bitbook was #1 in Bitcoin world for the year or two they were around, Nitrogen has made millions, they aren't going anywhere. Nitro makes a ton and does extremely well, I've been with them since they began in 2012. Back in the day, it was literally like a bookie shop. You would send your BTC to an address, your balance would be added and at 2-4am, the owner would send your balance to your withdrawal address. It was the two owners only back then. Now they have a ton of workers working for them. Back then, No midday payouts, everything was settled overnight. 10 BTC max on every line, back then BTC was $90-$100 per. Good old days.

I remember I ran up 5 BTC into 95 BTC on PrimeDice once. Hotwallet empty at 2am and I was drunk af and I lost all but 15 BTC of it. I got so depressed for a couple days after that. Screw dice.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Best book for payouts. No one beats them. If you are a US player and wager $3k+ per wager, they are #1 in my opinion. They will payout $50k in under an hour. What US fiat book does that? NONE.

They add 1 or 2 pts of juice to pinny lines.

They took all of Bitbook's business. Bitbook was #1 in Bitcoin world for the year or two they were around, Nitrogen has made millions, they aren't going anywhere. Nitro makes a ton and does extremely well, I've been with them since they began in 2012. Back in the day, it was literally like a bookie shop. You would send your BTC to an address, your balance would be added and at 2-4am, the owner would send your balance to your withdrawal address. It was the two owners only back then. Now they have a ton of workers working for them. Back then, No midday payouts, everything was settled overnight. 10 BTC max on every line, back then BTC was $90-$100 per. Good old days.

I remember I ran up 5 BTC into 95 BTC on PrimeDice once. Hotwallet empty at 2am and I was drunk af and I lost all but 15 BTC of it. I got so depressed for a couple days after that. Screw dice.
    nice report there

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Still looking for an answer to my question 2 posts up but I discovered a nice feature today in the account settings. You can ban yourself from all or part of the site for any length of time or forever, and it's irreversible!

Just did a "forever" exclusion for blackjack. I should do it for dice too I suppose. Love the fact that it's irreversible.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

@Ev What makes you think Nitrogen "makes a ton?" They had joke limits until about 12 months ago. Following Pinnacle blindly with a 1-2 cents extra juice is not usually how a book makes a ton of money.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Question is are u a slave to current bit coin market say u wager 1 bit coin and it's worth said value then 2 days later u wanna withdrawal but price is down or say 2 minutes before u pick a play you get paid at that value I'm clueless here

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Question is are u a slave to current bit coin market say u wager 1 bit coin and it's worth said value then 2 days later u wanna withdrawal but price is down or say 2 minutes before u pick a play you get paid at that value I'm clueless here
    Me as well. Having USD money transferred to my bank account has always and still works for me.

Don't want any games. Bitcoin prices too erratic for my liking.

First 12