MarBen
    MarBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Pinnacle Sports logging off

Hello people. Has anyone found any way to keep Pinnacle Sports logged in all the time? I'm exhausted of logging in every time I want to place a bet. Many times a day. I use it only on my personal computer, so there is no risk of someone using my account if logged in all the time.

I hope there is some browser add-on that can help. All other bookmakers I use are logged in all the time, only Pinnacle logs off all the time.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by MarBen View Post
    Hello people. Has anyone found any way to keep Pinnacle Sports logged in all the time? I'm exhausted of logging in every time I want to place a bet. Many times a day. I use it only on my personal computer, so there is no risk of someone using my account if logged in all the time.

I hope there is some browser add-on that can help. All other bookmakers I use are logged in all the time, only Pinnacle logs off all the time.
    Hi MarBen,

thank you for your post. It is greatly appreaciated ! Finally , somebody else is complaining about the Pinnacle website.

Yes, I am loggoed out, 10 times a day. But i am "suspicious " as I am the only one ...

No. All other customers (having same) troubles are only LAZY to say to us , they are having same problems ...

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

They have started logging out after some some time. Yeah, quite annoying. Can SBR ask PIN to stop doing it? Or if they can add in the settings IE log out after X minutes or never, where a customer can set up the time frame.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

It pisses me off as well. And its totally unnecessary.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes, it's been going on for weeks now. Extremely annoying.

MarBen

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    They have started logging out after some some time. Yeah, quite annoying. Can SBR ask PIN to stop doing it? Or if they can add in the settings IE log out after X minutes or never, where a customer can set up the time frame.
    They said that is for the protection of account owners. But that is BS. I use Pinny only on my computer, and I'm the ONLY PERSON that uses it. So there is 0% chance someone will abuse of my logged account! And even when I leave home I log off (I do that with all bookmakers). If someone is stupid to leave his account logged in a public place, this is his problem, not mine!

I cannot tell you how frustrating is when you want to bet on a live event, you click on the browser were Pinny is open, just to see you were logged out. Then you log in, find the event, place a bet, and the bet is rejected because the team you bet on just scored. And you realize you would bet in time if Pinnacle was logged all the time. I've lost some good money today because of that, and it wasn't the first time. Everyone that bets on live events knows how important few seconds can be.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most books do not log you off for a while

Pinny has always had tech glitches mainly because software is antiquated

They never upgraded to robust stuff
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

MarBen

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most books do not log you off for a while

Pinny has always had tech glitches mainly because software is antiquated

They never upgraded to robust stuff
    Yes, Pinny is crashing frequently, but I can accept that. If something is not working is not working. Period. But the log off "feature" is a kick in the nuts. Because that is not something that is not working, that is something they've decided, without asking their users if that is ok for them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Stay Alive for Chrome is here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...alccfhfcgleinm

Keep Alive for Firefox is here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on-keep-alive/

Basically they load a site page in the background every few minutes to renew the session and stop the auto logout.

Limited

Addons not 100% working. Sometimes you are still logged out even if u run different refreshing addons. Problem number 2 is that the pages will refresh in a wrong moment, when u are navigating to a special market. It can put you back to the main menu or even sometimes submit a bet, if you are just placing bet in that moment.

I am quite sure that if you ask 100 Pin customers what they think about logging out all 100 will dislike it.

Optional

Addons not 100% working. Sometimes you are still logged out even if u run different refreshing addons. Problem number 2 is that the pages will refresh in a wrong moment, when u are navigating to a special market. It can put you back to the main menu or even sometimes submit a bet, if you are just placing bet in that moment.

I am quite sure that if you ask 100 Pin customers what they think about logging out all 100 will dislike it.
    There is no way a page refresh can 'submit a bet' and in the case of the Chrome extension you can set which site page it refreshes in the background to a simple one and it never touches your active page at all.

FF one probably similar.

MarBen

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Stay Alive for Chrome is here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...alccfhfcgleinm

Keep Alive for Firefox is here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on-keep-alive/

Basically they load a site page in the background every few minutes to renew the session and stop the auto logout.
    I've tried it few weeks ago. It works with some bookmakers, but Pinnacle is not one of them.

Limited

@optional

I havent tested addons u pasted above, but tested many others, from my experience i can say that addons arent 100% working. But thanks for your information, I ll test it.

Anyway, much better if PIN just stop doing it.

Optional

@optional

I havent tested addons u pasted above, but tested many others, from my experience i can say that addons arent 100% working. But thanks for your information, I ll test it.

Anyway, much better if PIN just stop doing it.
    I'm testing one right now that appears to work.

Been about half an hour or so. I'll leave it open in the background for another hour and see if I can place a bet then and let you know.

Optional

I've tried it few weeks ago. It works with some bookmakers, but Pinnacle is not one of them.
    Thanks. Which one didnt work for you?

Limited

I was not logged out for the last 2 hours or so (no addon). Maybe they have stopped the annoying logouts.

Optional

I was not logged out for the last 2 hours or so (no addon). Maybe they have stopped the annoying logouts.
    Great moment for a test then

Anyway, I'll leave it as long as possible and try it. And then turn it off and see if it logs me out.