EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Payout Complaint Against Betpop / Youwager

Rec'd payment and 100% fixed. SBR + Youwager both great assets to the community.
    Last edited by EVfollower; 06-13-16 at 05:56 PM.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Let me start the interrogation:

You work 54 hours a week, never leave the wireless dead zone even for lunch? You can't make a 20 minute call during the day?

You can't email support requesting an escalation?

Did your account go completely to zero? If not, the rollover still exists. I agree that loyalty points have no rollover.

Also, you can reverse the bonus and forfeit the bonus funds.

YouWager has always been quick and easy to withdrawal for me. That is why I question why you are having trouble......

EVfollower

Account went fully to zero. 0.00 balance. Not a penny in the account. Youwager is easy to withdraw when you do it online - I will agree, its by far the easiest process of any book. But their live chat is a 3/10 at best. They never understand what you ask them and you have to repeat yourself several times.

Yes, I work a ton. I'm in investment banking. My hour lunch break is spent running errands that I can't do otherwise - many places are only open 9am to 5 or 6pm so it makes my lunch break become errand break.

I shouldn't have to make a phone call when its the book's error. My company blocks cell service and I'm not using the company's phone to make that call. Puts my job at risk if I use the phone for personal things like this. On phone they still aren't helpful usually.

I know I'll get paid, its just WHEN. I use Youwager because they pay quick, never give a run around usually. Time is money and being paid quick is the number one thing to me. I am selling bitcoin to a friend Wednesday and that is why I want this fixed within 48 hours.

This request is more so for a manager to put the withdraw in manually. I don't want some "Sir you haven't completed the rollover" BS email or again live chat response. Every time I speak to the incompetent live chat at Youwager / Betpop I have to explain myself at LEAST 3 times before they understand it. Its really annoying. I'm sick of typing out my story over and over again.

Only way to get a manager to look at your request right away is through this venue (SBR complaint) sadly enough.
    Last edited by EVfollower; 06-12-16 at 11:53 PM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They have 24/7 phone support. I still don't understand your problem. Youwager fastest book for payouts. Customer service easy to get in touch with phone or email. Why not send them an email with detailed info. Their customer service is not as bad as you make them out to be.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

We asked BetPop management to have a look at this.

EVfollower

Thank you. I'm sure this will be resolved in a timely manner.

mtneer1212

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    They have 24/7 phone support. I still don't understand your problem. Youwager fastest book for payouts. Customer service easy to get in touch with phone or email. Why not send them an email with detailed info. Their customer service is not as bad as you make them out to be.
    He is saying that Support is simply saying no dice, you still have a rollover. They can only escalate to management, which is only available during the day - a time in which he is not available. The CS is decent there.

mtneer1212

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Account went fully to zero. 0.00 balance. Not a penny in the account. Youwager is easy to withdraw when you do it online - I will agree, its by far the easiest process of any book. But their live chat is a 3/10 at best. They never understand what you ask them and you have to repeat yourself several times.

Yes, I work a ton. I'm in investment banking. My hour lunch break is spent running errands that I can't do otherwise - many places are only open 9am to 5 or 6pm so it makes my lunch break become errand break.

I shouldn't have to make a phone call when its the book's error. My company blocks cell service and I'm not using the company's phone to make that call. Puts my job at risk if I use the phone for personal things like this. On phone they still aren't helpful usually.

I know I'll get paid, its just WHEN. I use Youwager because they pay quick, never give a run around usually. Time is money and being paid quick is the number one thing to me. I am selling bitcoin to a friend Wednesday and that is why I want this fixed within 48 hours.

This request is more so for a manager to put the withdraw in manually. I don't want some "Sir you haven't completed the rollover" BS email or again live chat response. Every time I speak to the incompetent live chat at Youwager / Betpop I have to explain myself at LEAST 3 times before they understand it. Its really annoying. I'm sick of typing out my story over and over again.

Only way to get a manager to look at your request right away is through this venue (SBR complaint) sadly enough.
    Thanks and good luck. And I agree about not using the company phone to call....... not a smart move. Your company blocking cell service is likely an FCC violation by the way.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    He is saying that Support is simply saying no dice, you still have a rollover. They can only escalate to management, which is only available during the day - a time in which he is not available. The CS is decent there.
    Now I get it. Yeah I have been with them since they first started. One of the best books out there. I'm actually waiting on a cash payout now from them. It should be ready soon. I always wondered if there was a rollover on the bet points. Apparently not just sounds like a problem with the automated system.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

One of the best for payouts but their cs is lacking big time.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We asked BetPop management to have a look at this.
    The player has been paid.

Please confirm that you are all set, OP.

EVfollower

All set here. Recd bitcoin. Can delete this post SBR forum admin if you like.

Thanks to both parties for the quick resolution.

mtneer1212

Good job YouWager as usual, and it was nice to see the OP being open and honest about the situation. Usually when one of these get posted, someone is trying to shoot an angle, or not telling the full story. Not the case here. Thanks for that EVfollower.